It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2009, 07:03 PM  
(female)

melanieO9L HB User
why is my clitoris sore?

Ok well it just started today and it is really bothering me very much! ....Me and my boyfriend were fooling around last night i guess you can say lol. We have never had sex and im still a virgin, this is the first sexual thing we have done in our whole relationship, he didnt finger me only **** stimulation and at first it didnt hurt but after a while i made him stop cause i couldnt stand it anymore. Could it have been that he was too rough cause this has never happened to me and it really worries me! It doesnt itch or anything like that, it is just a little sore and its sensitve to touch or it will hurt a little bit if i sit a certain way. Does anyone know what this could be cause this has never happened to me before

Old 05-27-2009, 09:34 AM  
(female)

Just Tell Me HB UserJust Tell Me HB UserJust Tell Me HB UserJust Tell Me HB User
Re: why is my clitoris sore?

Too much pressure as well as too much friction will make you sore whether you are a virgin or veteran. The **** is extemely sensitive and not all women like or respond to direct and forcefull contact and stimulation. It also helps to be lubricated and aroused before he heads south. Take a hot soaking bath with a little baking soda in the water, that will help with soreness.
You really need to get well aquainted with your own body so you can give your partner direction and suggestions so he won't be too rough and hurt you again. Your clitorus is not the same as his penis so remind him that you are delicate and your tissues "down there" are easily injured by fingernails, rough and calloused skin, and lack of adaquate lubrication. Inexperience, in my opinion is no excuse for causing your partner pain. If he cares for you and he hopes for "mutually" satisfying sexual experiences with you he'll learn how to please you and not hurt you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-27-2009, 12:18 PM  
(female)

samantha1985 HB User
Re: why is my clitoris sore?

Hey. Im still a virgin too and my other half likes to play with me "down there", stimulation, as you say, but I get joy out of it. Its never really hurt, but after a while I make him stop because it gets uncomfortable, rather than painful for me.

All I know is that cranberry juice is good for problems in that area, so drink lots of it, but more importantly, if it gets too much, go see someone about it!