It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2001, 11:53 PM   #1

abercrombieguy11 HB User
Question do u guys have this problem too?

do any of you guys out ther also get a hard on for no good reason whenever you change or take a shower etc. in a locker room?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-10-2001, 09:25 PM   #2

Nimbus32 HB User
Lightbulb

Have you ever thought of masterbating befor you go to the gym? Just a suggestion, it might help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-01-2001, 02:06 PM   #3

Melissa941 HB User
I think you might be needing to question your sexual orientat1on....Not a big deal. It is hardest to admit your sexual preference to yourself. YOu might be bi. It takes a lot of courage to 'come out' even to yourself....i just figered out that i am bi, and still won't admit it to my friends and I am in a very open enviorement where half of my friends are bi or homosexual. So yes it is possible u just haven't admited it yourself even if do not see a problem with homosexuality.

Old 05-04-2001, 06:57 AM   #4

ChiBoy24 HB User

i think a lot of people have the same problem you do. i can be doing cardio and all of a sudden i get an erection! and i have to stop. i get erections in the locker room, shower, grocery store, gas station, etc. it's just natural! some of us just have more hormones flowing than other guys. i wouldn't recommend jacking off before the gym though, i find that i have less strength. what is better than having a hard sweaty workout to get the testosterone flowing and then masturbating in the shower? don't worry about it!!

Old 05-06-2001, 07:58 PM   #5

Shane HB User
If you're a young guy getting a hardon, it's for one simple reason: you're a young guy. Sexual orientation or even sexual excitement are unlikely playing a role here.

Old 05-14-2001, 03:06 PM   #6

Bob18029 HB User
lol nimbus, yea lets go jerk off in the urinal b4 class. LOL. yea sh*t like that happens to be too bud. itll be aright, just try not to think about it. cuz u prob are freaking yourself out

Old 06-15-2001, 07:51 AM   #7

Dipdog HB User
This happens to me once in awhile. In fact, I get hard ons everywhere. What I like to do is think of a non-sexual song. Focus on a point right between your eyes, and stand not facing people until it goes away. This just happens to some young guys.

Old 08-17-2001, 12:20 AM   #8

geik HB User
Lightbulb

Such things happen to everyone (well, males, of course). It doesn't mean you're bi or gay or anything you don't want to be. The average man gets an erection 11 times a day, randomly, for no reason. Yes I said 11. Males, in the cave people days, did the hibbidy dibbidy all day long, or whenever they felt the urge. Males of this day in age are just damned horny all the time because of it. Don't worry about it. It also tends to happen less when you are more sexually active.

._- g e i k -_.

Closed Thread