It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2009, 04:51 AM   #1
(male)

DGM HB User
Mysterious skin problem or bruise on penis?

I'm not sure how long it's been, it has to be atleast a year. However I pinched my penis inbetween my legs once and it bruised my penis head, it's now healed up and fine. However I don't know if this is linked but my penis seems to be irritated. There is a red ring around where my foreskin ends, near the head and red patches on the sides of the penis under the foreskin and some small redness mainly on the left side of the penis head. It's effecting the sensitivity of the penis and effecting my sex-drive. I've been to the doctor multiple times and it always seems to look less red when I go, and they say there is nothing wrong. However I know there is.. If I masturbate it becomes more red and is either non pleasurable or sore when Id o, I'm sure it'd of healed by now if it was a bruise..I'm really worried as no one seems to see a problem. I know that it's enflamed more in certain areas randomly like a skin problem but looks like a bruise..

I'm not sexually active and I don't think it's thrush/

Last edited by DGM; 09-16-2009 at 04:52 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-17-2009, 07:51 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
Re: Mysterious skin problem or bruise on penis?

Maybe a fungal infection? Try an antifungal cream.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread