It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-23-2009, 01:02 AM   #1
(male)

One Mic HB User
I got a small penis!! Help!

Well i turned 16 just less than a month ago and i'm wondering is my penis still growing? Well its currently [deleted] and i'm really insecure about it. I want a average size 13-14 cm one but is it gonna grow, i'm afraid girls might not wanna get with me because its too small.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 09-24-2009 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Please don't post sizes. Thanks,

Old 09-23-2009, 01:46 AM   #2
(male)

One Mic HB User
Re: I got a small penis!! Help!`

Well, i don't want to take any pills or anything, but i'm wondering if my penis has stopped growing, Has it? I'm afraid i won't be able to give a chick an orgasm or they might not wanna get with me.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-23-2009, 10:35 AM   #3
(female)

Lily2005 HB User

You would be happy if your penis was 1 cm. larger? Do you think a girl will take out a measuring tape? Girls are much more attracted to your personality than your penis size.

Old 09-23-2009, 06:26 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

Your size is fine and I don't think you will be rejected because of it. The girl will probably be wondering if you might reject her becaue her breasts are too small. Sure, a few girls want large ones, just a few guys won't date girls with small breasts. For most, other things are far more important.

Old 09-24-2009, 12:09 AM   #5
(male)

One Mic HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
Your size is fine and I don't think you will be rejected because of it. The girl will probably be wondering if you might reject her becaue her breasts are too small. Sure, a few girls want large ones, just a few guys won't date girls with small breasts. For most, other things are far more important.
you sure?
Because my friends at school always talk about having a big penis and all that and they're pretty tall so its hard to imagine they don't. And i've heard stories of guys getting rejected because of the size. and girls calling their penis too small.

Old 09-24-2009, 09:04 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
Re: I got a small penis!! Help!

Your size might be important, if everyone walked around nude. As it is, people get to know you for who you are, first typically, before they get acquainted with your penis.
If it wasn't big enough, the first ancestor who had one that size would have died off without children, and you would not be here. If it was too small to please a woman, and she was left unsatisfied, the same thing would have happened.
Relax. Most women never even think of penis size, and don't associate size with satisfaction.
A wise man learns to make love with his whole body, not just his penis. He also learns to listen to a woman's needs, and be attentive for when they are hinting, but not telling you outright.

Old 09-25-2009, 05:48 PM   #7
(male)

One Mic HB User

well is it possible that my penis could grow another 3cm so i could get to 15 cm? I'm 16 years of age by the way.

Old 09-26-2009, 01:32 PM   #8
(female)

georgiam90 HB User

im a 17 year old girl new to sex and im small down there. im not looking for a guy with a big penis and neither are my friends, trust me. we girls are insecure are we big enough are our boobs big enough but the thing is- guys dont actually care that much, and neither do we girls. so try to relax about it, i am quite sure a girl is not going to comment on the size of it.

Old 09-27-2009, 07:54 PM   #9
Inactive
(female)

Tivo123 HB UserTivo123 HB UserTivo123 HB UserTivo123 HB User

Here's the thing: I know you're like really concerned about it, like pretty much all boys your age. But the fact of the matter is that in the end it's really not as important as you're making it out to be.

Besides, think about this logically, when you first meet a girl and start getting to know her, she's not even going to know what it looks like yet. So she's going to get to know you as a whole person. Then once you get to the point when she actually does see it, the fact remains that she's at the same time going to be worried that her boobs are too small or her labia are irregularly shaped or that her butt is too big or whatever else girls worry about constantly.

So what happens is that while you're sitting there freaking about the size of your johnson, she's going to be freaking about the size of her everything and whether or not you're going to care, and neither one of you is going to notice the other's body parts the way you seem to think because you'll be so overly concerned about your own appearance. That's a fact.

My point is, don't even worry about it because it's really not as big of a deal as you're making out to be. True story!!

Last edited by Tivo123; 09-27-2009 at 07:54 PM. Reason: Spelling

Old 10-05-2009, 10:31 PM   #10
(male)

One Mic HB User

can i give a girl an orgasm with a 4'8 inch? And is it true if you have small feet, you have a small dick?

Old 10-06-2009, 05:07 AM   #11
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

Yes, she can. It's a matter of technique. If I tell you here, I'll get banned, but it is not a complex thing. It has to do with positioning. Something about pubic bones meeting.
70% of women are said not to have orgasms from vaginal intercourse, anyway.
Foot size has an occasional coincidence with penis size, but there is no correlation.
You simply can't tell from the size of another body part, how big a person's penis will be.
The best thing, for you personally, and for your sexual life in particular, is to learn to stop worrying. The person who falls for your charm is not going to know or care about your penis size, which is average anyway. They can't see in your pants enough to know.
The calmer and more confident you are, the more attractive you are going to be.
The more afraid you are, the less attractive, and the harder it is to work your equipment.
Fear is the enemy of an erection. People are naturally attracted to relaxed, confident people.
You have a lot to offer. Think about what it is you have to offer, and go with it.

Old 10-06-2009, 07:41 PM   #12
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

You are not abnormally small by any means. I have spoken with women who have had large penises and they are not always impressed as they can hurt and, as was noted, most female orgasms don't result from intercourse. If you develop good oral and manual techniques, and know how to properly seduce her, she won't care that you are a tad below average as you will be able to give her all the orgasms she needs. Sure, some women seek out men with large penises, just as some men seek out women with large breasts, but you can hardly base a relationship on such things.

Closed Thread