It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2010, 08:30 AM   #1
(male)

fears HB User
Over Masturbation

Hi all.

I am 18, and I have been masturbating since 13. The frequency increased and I was masturbating everyday since 16. I have read many forums and all have different standards for over masturbation. Recently, after urinating, I felt like I have not finished urinating but nothing came out. Back to doing work, I suddenly felt an acute pain at my penis. Went to the doctor and she diagnosed me with Urinary Tract Infection. I have some worries that it is prostatitis from over masturbation rather than urinary tract infections.

I have occasional ache on my right testicle, sometimes when i urinate, it feels weak and incomplete. My penis is also bent upwards and to the left. The degree of bending is sometimes so bad that when I get an erection and try to position my penis 90degrees when masturbating, it hurts. Is this normal or is this a case of Peyronie's?

Also, a few more questions:
1) Is it alright to masturbate once everyday? What is considered over masturbation?
2) Will masturbation cause prostatitis and Urinary Tract Infection?
3) Will masturbation affect my fertility?
4) Is it ok to suddenly stop masturbating after masturbating everyday for the past 2-3years?

Old 11-07-2010, 05:09 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Re: Over Masturbation

I'm not a guy but I've read a ton of these posts and I think I have a pretty good handle on the numbers guys throw around when talking about masturbating and I think it's safe to say that once a day is not unusual. IMO, over masturbation would be 3+ times a day. But that's just my opinion.

I can't answer question b.

Masturbation will NOT effect your fertility at all.

If you stop completely, your body is just going to get the release it needs all on its own. And you know what I'm talking about. There's no need to stop completely and in fact, it's said that regular masturbation ensures all your parts are working properly and it's good for you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-07-2010, 10:21 PM   #3
(male)

fears HB User
Re: Over Masturbation

thanks for the reply. but I've been having incomplete urination problems also. it doesn't burn, but when I finish urinating, it feels like a few drops are still stuck. and it's very uncomfortable as I feel like I'm holding my bladder constantly to prevent the few drops from coming out. is this due to my UTI or a permanent problem from masturbation? im really afraid that it's a permanent problem, cos i don't wanna feel like I'm constantly holding my bladder for the next 50-60 years.

Closed Thread