It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2010, 08:52 AM   #1
(female)

meowmeowmeow HB User
Pain in the Vagina

I have posed this question to my gyno before and she didn't really know what to tell me, so i'm consulting you guys.

I'm not having sex, but when other penetration occurs (fingers, tongue, etc) the back of the actual vagina part, it swells and becomes very painful. There is no cuts, so i'm unsure what it is.

Also, the lips swell too. I have NO idea what this is, but I really would like it to stop since it is problem some.

Any ideas?

The following user gives a hug of support to meowmeowmeow:
Searchin (12-22-2010)
Old 12-21-2010, 11:01 PM   #2
(female)

caisaco HB User
Re: Pain in the Vagina

This is very interesting. I was just watching a show called True Life, and the episode was "I can't have sex"
Any penetration hurt them like crazy, they had muscle problems inside their vagina. I think you should go to a physical therapist as they did, they'll help you out, and you need to get different sized dildos and get your vagina used to penetration gradually. Seriously, this was all on the show haha

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-21-2010, 11:02 PM   #3
(female)

caisaco HB User

This is very interesting. I was just watching a show called True Life, and the episode was "I can't have sex"
Any penetration hurt them like crazy, they had muscle problems inside their vagina. I think you should go to a physical therapist as they did, they'll help you out, and you need to get different sized dildos and get your vagina used to penetration gradually. Seriously, this was all on the show haha

Old 12-22-2010, 05:20 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Searchin HB UserSearchin HB UserSearchin HB UserSearchin HB UserSearchin HB UserSearchin HB UserSearchin HB UserSearchin HB User

There is a name for this and it is dispareunia. It sounds like you are having vulvar pain. Pain at the opening of the vagina. It could be caused by a number of things. You could possibly have remnants of the hymen still attached, a yeast or other infection, or perhaps you are not well lubricated at the time of entry. The labia(lips) swell because of excitement causing blood to engorge the blood vessels in that area. You may need a gynecological exam to rule out any infection or abnormalities to the vulvar region or the vagina. Hope this helps! Sincerely, searchin

Closed Thread