It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2010, 06:43 PM   #1
(male)

rahuk 88 HB User
ssex with best friend

hi friends im a 22 yr old male n my best friends a 21 yr old female .... weve ben best friends for 7 yrs now n somehow i juz cant stop fantasizing about her ... were both diff religions so v cant b together ... dats the only reason ... but ive always wanted to sleep with her ... shes very hot and has got an amazong body ... we once made out also but it did not go further because it was a public place ... she tells me she masturbates thinking about me but cannot sleeo with me cuz shes scared somethin might go worng ... i dont know wat to do ... im frustrated ... i juz wanna **** her so badly once!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-24-2010, 11:49 AM   #2
(female)

jess1435 HB User
Re: ssex with best friend

She tells you she masturbates thinking about you?

I'm sorry but that is freaking weird. Girls should probably keep things like that private. If she doesn't want to sleep with you she just feels uncomfortable or is probably just not a very sexual person. I would just leave it at that and soon you will get over it.

Last edited by jess1435; 12-24-2010 at 11:50 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread