It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-19-2010, 06:56 PM   #1
(male)

Joeboyfresh35 HB User
18 with ED from overmasturbating????

Erection problems at 18?! Ok so this is my story also know as the worst thing ever ): anyway here's the story, so about 5 months ago I could get an erection whenever I wanted to, I've been masturbating since about 14 and about 2-3 times a day if I felt in the mood. But then I got a girlfriend about 4 months ago and things have changed, we were dating and I would still masturbate and everything was good. Then one night she gave me head for the first time, I felt my penis wasn't as hard as usual and just played it off thinking it was all in my mind. Then about 3 months ago we were going to have sex for the first time at her house and my penis just wouldn't get hard, I felt so shamed and like a loser. She said it's ok and we can do it again another time. I said ok and went home, I then thought I should masturbate to see if I was just nervous around her. I couldn't seem to get my penis past maybe 50% hard. I have now cut off masturbation completely hoping my erection would return, it hasn't ): Now it's been a full 5 months since the first incident, some positive things are when I'm with my girlfriend sometimes I get hard for a while but lose it after about 5-10 minutes of foreplay, and sometimes I get some pre *** (which doesn't seem good because I didn't even get close to *******). Also some time at night I wake up with a strong erection but it goes away once I realize I have one because all I do is think it's going to do is just go limp. Some mornings as well I wake up hard or semi hard. I really don't know what's going on with me, I'm too scared to tell my parents I need to see an urologist, and I'm also very healthy, I play basketball, I had a perfect physical And my blood pressure is fine. This is the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened in my life and it has completely taken over my thoughts. It's all I think about now and it might just be making things worse, I hope someone knows what's wrong with me, any and all advice is appreciated. I've been contemplating suicide lately, If I can't satisfy the girl I love, and I can't raise a family what's the point of dealing with this forever? I don't want to lose this girl over this, please someone help me!!!!!! )': I can't do anything to get fully erect, it comes randomly for about 5 minutes and then I'll think I'm ok again, so I go to masturbate just to see if I can get it all the way up and I just can't!!!! I tried to masturbate today and I only lasted about 4 minutes and my penis wasn't even fully erect until I came, and then it quickly diminished and I'm so frustrated, this has been like 6 months with this problem. The last 2 weeks I've woke up with a penis that feels like it's erect but when I look at it it's just a little bigger than usual in the flaccid state. I think it could be from overmasturbating since I've masturbated about 2-3 times a day for the last 4 years. Any advice helps, sorry for the rant.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-21-2010, 10:27 AM   #2
(male)

mju58 HB Usermju58 HB Usermju58 HB Usermju58 HB Usermju58 HB Usermju58 HB User
Re: 18 with ED from overmasturbating????

Up front, I will say I don't know what's causing your problem. I do know that it's not from masterbating too much. There must be countless teenagers who do that many times a day and don't experience what you have. I don't think I did that much when I was young but definitely regularly. I do know that sometimes you can suffer from being used to too much friction against your penis and when you get oral sex or intercourse, friction just isn't that great. Easing up on the masterbating while with a woman is probably a good thing. Good luck!

Old 12-29-2010, 10:51 PM   #3
(female)

CheckYesAshley HB User

Suicide isnt even an option! I understand your point of view, my best friend and her boyfriend are dealing with the exact same situation. Its normal to feel as upset as you are, but if you are this concerned you really need to see a doctor and try to get treated before its too much for you to handle.

Old 01-03-2011, 05:54 AM   #4
(female)

APTVDM HB User

Please do not think of suicide. I don't know why this happens. But Yes you are gonna have to go see a doctor. In these times you get so so many stuff that will help with any sexual problem and who knows maybe it's just a fase. I sometimes can not get to climax point and other times I just can't get enough. Remember there's lots of things that can influance your sex life. But suicide is not the answer. GOOD LUCK

Closed Thread