It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-20-2010, 12:31 PM   #1
(female)

tentwentyfour HB User
Paranoid, anxious

My boyfriend and I have been together for 8 months and on december 13th and 17th he was rubbing his penis onto the upper part of my vaginal area. i am completely ashamed from what happened but this morning i woke up to cramps resembling those from pms. according to a calendar i should be expecting my period in three days, but after doing research i am not sure if i am pregnant or not. he did have pre-***, did not ejaculate, and did not penetrate me. he was just rubbing and only at one point did his penis come into contact briefly with the lower vaginal area. i am an anxious person and i know what i did was wrong but after seeing how worried i am about pregnancy we have made the decision to stop doing things like that until marriage. i am not nauseous, and the only pregnancy symptom i think i can relate with is swollen breasts, but i think it is from my period, if it is coming like i hope it is. the cramps felt like menstrual cramps, but like i said before i know pregnant women experience cramping. i already went through ovulation but still have discharge. can someone please help me decide whether or not this is something i should take seriously? or is it just my period based on my symptoms. it would be greatly appreciated

Old 12-21-2010, 10:21 AM   #2
(male)

mju58 HB Usermju58 HB Usermju58 HB Usermju58 HB Usermju58 HB Usermju58 HB User
Re: Paranoid, anxious

I think it's too late but you may have been able to take one of those "day after" type pills. I believe I read somewhere that there's one you can take up to a week later. You'll need to do some research if that's an angle you're interested in.

Otherwise, what you described is way to close to "playing with fire" if you intend on waiting for marriage. It had to take everything in your guy not to just BAM and he's in and he saying OOPS, so sorry. Couldn't help myself! Keep you clothes on and that can't happen. Don't mean to harp on this but that's just unsafe behavior. I wish you the best in the future!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread