It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2011, 05:07 PM   #1
(male)

CanucksFan HB User
So embarassed

I was at the gym with my dad and the most horrible thing happened.. I was on the sit-up machine and after some reps I felt some tingling down *there* and then 2 or 3 sit-ups later my penis like squeezed itslef - I couldn't control it - and some semen came out in some spurts. I was so embarassed - my dad asked what was wrong and I said I didn't know but it looked like I peed my shorts.

Has this ever happened to anyone before? Is this normal? How come this happened?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-03-2011, 06:29 AM   #2
(female)

APTVDM HB User
Re: So embarassed

I am a girl. Hope it is o.k for me to answer. I don't have a penis but I am almost sure that we all kinda work the same way. Remember if there is a lot of pressure applied to the private parts. I am sure that it is normal that stuff will come out. Like I said, I am a girl and it has happened to me too. Not exactly the same way but kinda the same thing your talking about. Don't think you have to worry. Rmeber don't feel embarassed. This is stuff thats gonna happen. It's life. Happens to us all.

Last edited by APTVDM; 01-04-2011 at 04:35 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-03-2011, 11:41 AM   #3
(male)

CanucksFan HB User
Red face Re: So embarassed

Thanks for your answer, are there any guys out there with any advice? To make the situation worse, last night my dad asked me what the deal was at the gym when I suddenly left and got changed in the middle of our workout. He said he thought I had "an accident" judging by the look on my face. Which I guess I did but not how he thinks, so I kind of went with that and said I had a wet fart. So much better.

I need to know how/why this happened! I have had wet dreams before but never anything like this.

Old 02-09-2011, 11:46 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

WhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB User

Pelvic floor muscles may have simulated an orgasm! I have felt this same thing while working out before,not a guy either,but yes it is normal

Old 02-10-2011, 06:35 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

resolution09 HB Userresolution09 HB Userresolution09 HB Userresolution09 HB Userresolution09 HB Userresolution09 HB Userresolution09 HB User

This may sound silly but you can buy adult underware that are waterproof. Until you know if it's going to happen again, I'd get a pair and go into a stall and slip them on before working out. Measure of safety will at least keep it from being obvious.

Old 02-19-2011, 10:39 PM   #6
(male)

CanucksFan HB User

Well the problem is still there, but at least now I know whats going on so I can stop before its too late. Its really annoying though and I wish there was a way I could make it go away.

Old 02-20-2011, 10:11 AM   #7
Veteran
(male)

Bob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB User

One important step is to make sure your bladder is empty before working out. If you need to go and urine is in your urinary tract, it can come out or go into places it should not due to the amount of pressure in the area when you are lifting weights or doing sit-ups. If it does not go away, I would suggest talking to a urologist to try to find out what is causing the issue. It is not normal for a guy to have a large amount of semen in the urinary tract unless he is aroused.

It may sound odd at your age but you can probably safely tell your dad the truth. I had my first problem down there when I was a teenager and I was terrified to tell anyone. Today, I can talk to anyone about it and it does not phase me. You realize over time that things like this happen. It is a fact of life and it is not a big deal. You may just make the situation worse if you lie about it.

Good luck to you.

Old 02-20-2011, 10:29 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB User

Yes, I know it's embarrassing, but believe it or not, your dad is male and was once your age, and probably had some of the same experiences you're having.

I think he would understand if you approached him about this.

Old 03-04-2011, 04:24 PM   #9
(male)

shzun HB User

Are you sure it was sperm? the penis also sends out lubricate too, not as much as women, but when men get excited they can.

Closed Thread