It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2011, 09:55 PM   #1
(male)

zachwantspeace HB User
Why can't I pleasure my girlfriend?

So my girlfriend and I have had sex a few times. She seems to have the inability to orgasm. I was not offended that me having sex with her did not give her an orgasm, because we are both relatively new at this sex thing and I have heard from other girls how hard it can be to orgasm or get any pleasure at all.

My girlfriend says she has never orgasmed. She recently bought a *****, partially as a joke with her friends. I am not offended. In fact, I think that if she can experiment with her body and find a way to give herself an orgasm or at least more pleasure, then her body and mind will be more open to it and she can help me give her more pleasure.

I think her problem is in that she doesn't know where the "G-spot" is. She insists that vaginal stimulation feels good, but I think its unfair that I can orgasm so easily and I feel like i am using my girlfriend since she gains nothing from it, physically.

Oral sex feels good on one particular spot for her, more on outside of the vagina on a spot we call "the button" because it feels like a button or bead beneath the skin, but mostly becuase it is sensitive, and does not get her near an orgasm.

Any suggestions? Does it make sense that a woman achieving her sexual peak may take time to get any real pleasure from it?
I have mentioned to her that perhaps she is not relaxed enough...

Last edited by zachwantspeace; 01-09-2011 at 09:58 PM.

Old 01-10-2011, 08:57 PM   #2
(female)

RawrXehanort HB User
Re: Why can't I pleasure my girlfriend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachwantspeace View Post
So my girlfriend and I have had sex a few times. She seems to have the inability to orgasm. I was not offended that me having sex with her did not give her an orgasm, because we are both relatively new at this sex thing and I have heard from other girls how hard it can be to orgasm or get any pleasure at all.

My girlfriend says she has never orgasmed. She recently bought a *****, partially as a joke with her friends. I am not offended. In fact, I think that if she can experiment with her body and find a way to give herself an orgasm or at least more pleasure, then her body and mind will be more open to it and she can help me give her more pleasure.

I think her problem is in that she doesn't know where the "G-spot" is. She insists that vaginal stimulation feels good, but I think its unfair that I can orgasm so easily and I feel like i am using my girlfriend since she gains nothing from it, physically.

Oral sex feels good on one particular spot for her, more on outside of the vagina on a spot we call "the button" because it feels like a button or bead beneath the skin, but mostly becuase it is sensitive, and does not get her near an orgasm.

Any suggestions? Does it make sense that a woman achieving her sexual peak may take time to get any real pleasure from it?
I have mentioned to her that perhaps she is not relaxed enough...
Seeing no one else has replied, I'll help you out.

#1. The "button" is her clitoris. The clitoris is a very sensitive spot and oral sex is the best way to go for clitoral stimulation for beginners. Unless your girlfriend likes clitoral vibrators.

#2. Many if not most females can't orgasm from peneteation.(penis in vagina, basically). Many are the clitoral orgasm type. But everyone is different. Try licking her nipples and/or lots of foreplay to get her very aroused. That might help.

#3. Supposedly, the G-spot is somewhere along the upper walls of the vagina.(when she is lying down, it's the "ceiling"). The area is disputed, but it is around an inch or two. It should feel bumpy and she might or might not like it.

Finally, it takes a lot of experimentation to ger it right. I hope this helps. And remeber. Always use protection.:3

Last edited by RawrXehanort; 01-11-2011 at 03:12 PM. Reason: violates forum rules

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-18-2011, 06:25 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

resolution09 HB Userresolution09 HB Userresolution09 HB Userresolution09 HB Userresolution09 HB Userresolution09 HB Userresolution09 HB User

This might help you to understand.

If a baby becomes a male, a penis develops. If a baby becomes a female, a clitoris develops. Concentrating on the vagina and ignoring the "button" would be like a woman concentrating only on your testicles and ignoring your penis. It's not that you would mind, but it probably wouldn't get you there.

As the other response said, go easy and gentle. It can be a sensitive area. And as you get more advanced, maybe you'll find that "g-spot". But some women question whether that even really exists. But almost all of us are certain we have clitoris'.

Old 02-06-2011, 09:40 PM   #4
(male)

Greekyogurt HB User

Wen me n my gf started haven sex it was the same way tell her to start mmasterbating n play with her cliteros n have sex more often the more u have sex the more she will get used to a mans body it worked for me

Closed Thread