It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2011, 04:20 PM   #1
(male)

sql HB User
Something weird inside my penis

Hi,
I recently observed that my penis has some weird thing beneath its outer skin (1cm below the head). It is white in colour and of pea shape. I don't feel any pain due to its presence. When I apply pressure to make it protrude through the skin, a very very small whitish substance comes out sometimes. It is hard like a bone. Is it normal?

I am ready to upload a pic if required.

Age-18 years

Thank you

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-21-2011, 05:20 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

resolution09 HB Userresolution09 HB Userresolution09 HB Userresolution09 HB Userresolution09 HB Userresolution09 HB Userresolution09 HB User
Re: Something weird inside my penis

Gross question I know, but does the white stuff have any smell (as in stink)? It sounds similar to a cyst but I'm kind of surprised it doesn't hurt when you are expressing it. You really should get it checked by a doctor. If it's a cyst and it gets larger, it will become painful. Cysts tend to be manageable for a while. They can even disappear for a bit. But if it suddenly gets back, it can get bad fast. Keep a close eye on it.

Oh, the cyst discharge usually has a rather distinct smell. Sort of musty, then if it gets worse, downright rank. At this stage, I'd think if it was a cyst there would be a bit of a smell.

Last edited by resolution09; 01-21-2011 at 05:22 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-22-2011, 04:00 AM   #3
(male)

sql HB User

White stuff does not come always....only sometimes...and it is too small to be smelled. I did a research and found that my situation is exactly same like this-

< edited >

Someone posted a similar question on another website and the answer given was that it was a blister developed from masturbating. That the liquid in the blister had hardened and to squeeze it out.

Do you agree with this?

Last edited by Mod-S4; 01-22-2011 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Please do not post unapproved website links, per Posting Policy or post text from other web sites.

Old 01-22-2011, 09:26 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

resolution09 HB Userresolution09 HB Userresolution09 HB Userresolution09 HB Userresolution09 HB Userresolution09 HB Userresolution09 HB User

Actually no.

I've never heard of a blister hardening and having white stuff that could squeeze out of it. On the other hand, I wasn't thinking it was that small. I think when you said pea shaped, I also thought you mean pea sized which may have been a wrong assumption.

If it's grape seed sized, then it's probably not a cyst. If it's pea sized, I don't think it's from a blister. So it sort of depends.

Closed Thread