It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2011, 12:00 PM   #1
(female)

haleyalexzandra HB User
Could I be pregnant?

I know I'm not ready for sex, and I'm not ready to give myself to a person.
last sunday me and my boyfriend were fooling around,
but we didn't have sex. I'm not ready for sex at all to be honest.
but he put the head of his penis barely inside of me, and I stopped him right after.
He hadn't ejaculated inside me, but he ejaculated the night before and had urinated many times before he came over that night.
and we were fooling around last night and I noticed brown discharge after we got done, and there was brown discharge on his fingers, but it was light brown.
am I about to start my period of am I pregnant?

Old 01-23-2011, 01:04 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User
Re: Could I be pregnant?

Touching his penis inside your vagina does not cause pregnancy. If anything, I would guess it is your period. Did it continue, or was it just that little bit at the time?

It is likely a coincidence.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-23-2011, 02:26 PM   #3
(female)

haleyalexzandra HB User

he only did it for about a second and then I told him to stop, so I don't know, I'm just a very paranoid person!

Old 01-23-2011, 02:52 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User

I can understand your fear, but without ejaculation of sperm into the vagina, pregnancy is impossible. Even if there were to have been ejaculation, you then need to be at the exact time of your cycle for pregnancy to occur.

When is your next period due? If it arrives, you have nothing to worry about (and I am sure it will). If, for some reason it does not...I encourage you to buy yourself a home pregnancy test, and that you follow the instructions exactly. It usually requires a certain number of days to have passed after you have missed your period to take it.

The way a pregnancy test works is that is looks for the pregnancy hormone to be excreted through your urine. If taken too soon, there will not be enough of the hormone to see in the test. That would be called a false negative.

Another factor, besides pregnancy that can cause your period to be late is stress. The stress of an unwanted pregnancy is enough to throw your period off, cause it to be late, and even skip one. This is the reason that is is important to remain calm.

You are not pregnant, first of all. That means that all the steps I have mentioned in the paragraphs after the first one, are moot. But I listed them just to let you know what the next steps WOULD be if your period does not start...but it will.

Free your mind and enjoy every day life offers you. Worry is very harmful to your body and the less of it you can do, the better off you will be. That goes for this situation and all the ones that will follow. Feel free to ask any other questions, we will be happy to help you.

Take care...

The Following User Says Thank You to writeleft For This Useful Post:
haleyalexzandra (01-23-2011)
Old 01-23-2011, 02:57 PM   #5
(female)

haleyalexzandra HB User

my period is due sometime around this time, it usually comes around the end of the month, and I never count the days because I usually always get it at night.

But other than that, I was trying to find the position of my cervix with my fingers (while I was in the shower, weird, I wasn't doing anything) but it's raised, and I found blood on my finger. So I honestly have no clue.

do you have any clue why that happened?

Old 01-24-2011, 10:07 AM   #6
Inactive
(female)

About the blood on your finger? No, unless you causes a slight tear with you fingernail...But nothing to do with pregnancy. Hang in there and I bet your period will be right along.

Closed Thread