It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2011, 05:26 PM   #1
(male)

MrClark1 HB User
Could be PPP but unsure

Hi, I joined this boards because I've researched everywhere and its driving me crazy. I have this pimples on my penis that could be PPP except they aren't aligned around under the head, they're on the area that connects the shaft to the head instead and no where else, there's around 20 of them too...

They are fairly small about 1mm, you can't pop them, they don't smell, they're white, they don't hurt or irritate me. They're just there and I want them gone.

To be honest I'm a bit to scared to go to my GP or Doctor so i wondered if anyone on here could help. I've tried the PPP home remedy thing with Castor Oil for about a week nothing happening so far but I keep doing it incase that changes. I'm not even sure if this is PPP because I thought PPP could only be around under the head, I've also never had sex. Any help would be great! Thank you!

What i'm trying to ask incase I didnt make it clear is if this is PPP or Not?

Last edited by MrClark1; 01-26-2011 at 01:48 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-26-2011, 03:47 PM   #2
(male)

MrClark1 HB User
Re: Could be PPP but unsure

bump.

Please, any help?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-09-2011, 02:57 PM   #3
(male)

shackleford HB User

nobody can really tell you what it is without proper examination by a doc but heres what i found of the net. [deleted] Maybe what you think might be ppp might just be hail folicale bumps that form with puberty but who knows without doc taking a look. hope this helps!!!

Last edited by Mod-S4; 02-09-2011 at 06:51 PM. Reason: This board is for your own writing only. Please do not paste text from other sources. Thanks.

Old 05-15-2011, 02:27 AM   #4
(male)

bvb101 HB User

I DEFINITELY HAVE A CURE.. Mine went away after about a week maybe week and a half. I obtained mesalt dressing, which basically aborbs moisture from wherever it is placed through osmosis. The mesalt dressing was placed under my foreskin everyday 24/7. The area becomes a little sensitive but, when I masturbated I started noticing them coming off. I was soo happy after reading everyone's posts on the only cure is to get them lasered off or cauterized off I finally did it without that. I wish i could show all of you a picture. All of them are finally gone!!!!!!! My penis looks great and I kinda can't wait to show it off. I wont ever be embarrassed again.

So when you get the mesalt dressing I advise cutting the mesalt into a small thin strip maybe .5 of a cm maybe a little more. Put it on the PPP. Now i made the mistake of not making a barrier between my foreskin and the mesalt, and the mesalt started to dry out my foreskin so get a barrier... like a piece of gauze and put that over the mesalt and then close your foreskin over the mesalt and gauze. IF YOU EVER FEEL A BURNING SENSATION DO NOT IGNORE IT. Be patient please. Remove the mesalt for a day and then put it back on. Stopping will not delay the process but it will prevent your skin on your penis from drying out and peeling off and trust me. You don't want that to happen. I would say leave the mesalt on for 4 days. Wait a week and see if the PPP fall off and then if not start putting the mesalt back on again. MAKE SURE THERE IS A BARRIER OF GAUZE OR SOMETHING. The foreskin will dry out and crack and retracting the foreskin will be painful because you will get micro tears in the foreskin.

I HOPE THIS WORKS AS WELL FOR YOU AS IT DID FOR ME. PLEASE IF THIS WORKS POST IT SOMEWHERE SO WE CAN RID EVERY GUY WILL PPP FROM THIS PROBLEM. I am sharing it with you aren't I.

I was able to obtain the mesalt dressing through my job but you can't really order it in stores. You can check though. They do sell it online, a litte pricy but definitely worth it.
This post is 100% real it is Sunday May 15th.

< edited >

Last edited by hb-mod; 05-15-2011 at 03:01 AM. Reason: Please do not post, or request contact information, such as email address, phone or name.

Closed Thread