It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2011, 02:19 PM   #1
(female)

naners123 HB User
Arrow pregnancy tests

alright so i have read and heard stories of women never building up enough hgc to detect pregnancy.. i was wondering how common this is. i have taken 7 pregnancy tests and i just wondered how reliable results of a test can be 10 weeks after a pregnancy scare

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-05-2011, 03:14 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

CadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB User
Re: pregnancy tests

You've now taken 7 tests? And they are all negative? 10 weeks after?

Honey, I responded on your other thread about this. You are not pregnant. You did not have intercourse. Your vagina was not touched by his penis and unless he scooped up a large, dripping amount of semen (not just touched his penis briefly) and deposited it directly into your vagina, you could not possibly have become pregnant.

When I was pregnant the first test I took (at 3 weeks after unprotected intercourse) it was immediately positive. With my second, I took the test 10 days after my period was supposed to be due. This one too was instantly positive. I too asked about the reliability of the tests because I was surprised at how easily I became pregnant. I was assured that they are VERY reliable. And they were both correct...I WAS pregnant. And I never had a negative test when I was actually pregnant. On the other hand, I've had 2 negative tests and both were right...I was NOT pregnant either of those times.

I understand your desire to be pregnant because you are having problems with your boyfriend and want him to come back to you, or possibly because you want a baby of your own to love. It is very common among teenagers. But you are not pregnant and the 7 negative tests over 10 weeks have proven that.

Can you find something else to focus on? Are you involved in any fun activities? Do you do fun things with friends? I think it would be good for you to find something else to put your attention on. As for the boyfriend, just because it didn't work out with him doesn't mean you can't find someone else who is perfect for you. Enjoy your life because you have so much ahead of you, it should be exciting and fun!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-06-2011, 10:36 AM   #3
(female)

naners123 HB User

alright thank you candace (: and no i do not want to be pregnant! i am freaking out. i come from a very religious family and i would get kicked out if i was pregnant. also my ex boyfriend is being a jerk and it would just make it worse if i was pregnant. i started my period again this morning. thanks for everything

Old 02-06-2011, 11:24 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

CadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB User

Ok, don't buy any more pregnancy tests! LOL You would just be wasting money.

I hope you know finally that you are not pregnant and couldn't possibly be.

I wish there was some way to let teenagers know they can't become pregnant from "fingering". I've seen soooo many posts asking about it and they are all freaking out. Where is the sex ed anymore??? I have never, ever heard of a girl getting pregnant from "fingering". It is NOT possible, unless what I described above happened (the guy scooped up his semen and deliberatly put it directly into the girl's vagina, or the girl did that).

Anyway, you are NOT, NOT pregnant! Stop freaking out, forget the jerk ex boyfriend and have fun with your friends. You'll find a better guy someday and be so happy you didn't stay with this one or have sex or a baby with him!

The following user gives a hug of support to CadenceA:
naners123 (02-06-2011)
Old 02-06-2011, 12:47 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB User

After ten weeks, it is almost inconceivable that you'd still be getting a negative result, if pregnant.
If you are not getting your period regularly, there could be some other reason, and you should make an appointment with your doctor to find out why.

Good luck.

Last edited by Kali333; 02-06-2011 at 12:48 PM.

Old 02-06-2011, 07:15 PM   #6
(female)

naners123 HB User

thanks ladies...i started my period again last night

Old 02-10-2011, 02:40 PM   #7
(female)

naners123 HB User

hey so me again..
sorry to bother you but i have been burping more than usual, i have gained lik 3 pounds and i have lower back pain. whats the cause of this?

Old 02-11-2011, 09:11 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

Quote:
Originally Posted by naners123 View Post
hey so me again..
sorry to bother you but i have been burping more than usual, i have gained lik 3 pounds and i have lower back pain. whats the cause of this?
Well, it's not pregnancy. It's probably your diet. It isn't anything related to sexual health, maybe post on the teen health? Nothing wrong with burping, it gets rid of excess gas.

Old 02-11-2011, 10:49 PM   #9
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User

Naners! Wow girlfriend...

I have to agree with Cadence here, what is with the sudden fear of fingering? I think in our day it was known at petting, but I do not remember any fear of pregnancy because of it. Because it did not happen.

I have seen one recurring theme in your posts, and that is that you are from a very religious family that would be crushed by a pregnancy. That seems to be your greatest fear, am i right?

Let that fear go, because it will not happen. I highly doubt you will ever do the fingering thing again, will you? You have charge of what happens with your body, so go on about your life proud of your new knowledge and you have the skills you need to never let this happen again. You got off, now enjoy everyday.

As always thought, we are happy to keep this conversation going until you tell us that you are not pregnant and back to having fun!

By the way, how are things going with the boyfriend?

And you are not bothering us, we come here because we want to.

Last edited by writeleft; 02-11-2011 at 10:51 PM.

Old 02-12-2011, 08:03 AM   #10
(female)

naners123 HB User

writeleft thank you so much! you are such a blessing. i am trying so hard to leave this fear behind but i just cant seem to let it totally go .....things with my boyfriend are awful. i broke up with him a montth ago and he hasnt spoken a word to me since but he is spreading rumors about me and saying i cheated on him and stuff( which i never did)

Old 02-12-2011, 12:10 PM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

You've had SEVEN negative pregnancy tests and two periods since the "fingering" incident. Yet you still seem to believe you are pregnant. That's why I can't help but think you are wishing and wishing to be pregnant despite your religious family. Maybe because your religious family would insist you marry him if you were pregnant and that's the way to get him back?

Like I said before, teens have been known to think that way...that if they were pregnant the guy would have to stay with them and be a "family". Just watch a couple of episodes of "Teen Mom" to see how well that works out.

I don't know what it will take to convince you that you are NOT pregnant. If 7 negative tests and two periods didn't do it I don't know what will. But you are not. I truly believe that if you can't leave this thought (or wish) behind you might need some professional therapy to get to the root of this.

And BTW, the ex seems like a real jerk. Not a guy you should be trying to hold on to. A nice girl like you should be holding out for a nice guy, not a rumor spreading immature loser.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 02-12-2011 at 04:44 PM.

Old 02-12-2011, 12:27 PM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB User

Agree with the above post.
Perhaps you want to be pregnant?
Or maybe your guilt is such that you'll have no peace until you just admit to your family that you're sexually active.
If you plan to continue to be sexually active in the future and don't want a child yet, you should get on some sort of birth control.

Good luck.

Old 02-13-2011, 09:21 AM   #13
(female)

naners123 HB User

thanks ladies. and no i dont want to be pregnant at all! it is my biggest feear. its just the guilt i have from this incident and i domnt want my parents to find out about it. so i really hope i am not pregnant

Old 02-13-2011, 10:31 AM   #14
Senior Veteran
(female)

Well, you are not. Definitely, absolutely, NOT pregnant. You did not do any activity that would cause pregnancy. Not even close.

You can NOT get pregnant from "fingering"! Not possible, not at all. No way, no how.

In a way, it's good that this small amount of sexual activity has you so anxious. You are at a much lower risk to engage in actual sexual activity that COULD get you pregnant if you're this nervous about a guy touching your intimate area. No way are you going to let a guy put his penis in you if you're this nervous about "fingering". So, you won't ever become pregnant unintentionally.

So, in conclusion...you are NOT pregnant, and you can start trying to deal with your extreme guilt and anxiety. Perhaps talk to a minister or priest to relieve your guilt? You know that your higher being will forgive you for what you did in your innocence and He knows you won't do it again until the right time.

Old 02-13-2011, 12:10 PM   #15
(female)

naners123 HB User

candce thank you! you have helped me so much. but i wanted reinstate what happened. he fingered me with precum. so i am still fine correct? also just curious how many girls have gotten pregnant that way

Closed Thread