It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2011, 03:08 AM   #1
(male)

jxf HB User
Red face I am s***ting bricks over this D:

Ok so here is the background: my girlfriend and I haven't had sex at all (she is still a virgin) but we partake in plenty of foreplay and this past weekend she was over at my house and she basically gave me a "handy j" and I fingered her. I precame (I didnt come) and I put my junk away after we were finished for the moment. I got about 1/4 inch of precum on my index finger when I was putting it back in my jeans and i wiped it off on a napkin and we began making out for a while. My hands were all over her but nowhere inside or near her vagina and after about 30 minutes of that I resumed fingering her and called it quits for the night (I never came at all though). After everything she washed her hands and I did too, but I am really worried that the precome I had on the tip of my finger may have pregnated her.
Now here is my question (I would be grateful for a resourceful reply):
Is there any possibility that she could've gotten pregnant from dry precome that was exposed to the air for so long?

Last edited by jxf; 02-07-2011 at 04:01 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-09-2011, 01:43 PM   #2
(male)

shackleford HB User
Re: I am s***ting bricks over this D:

[deleted]. alot of blah blah blah but like it says its rare that sperm is present in pre ejaculatory fluid and when you expose it to air sperm loses there ability to swim. sperm die when when they dry out. i verrry verry highly doubt that shes pregnant buddy with no vaginal contact what so ever chances are extremly low like not gonna happen low! hope this helps!!

Last edited by Mod-S4; 02-09-2011 at 06:53 PM. Reason: This board is for your own writing only. Please do not post text from other sources. Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread