It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2011, 09:50 AM   #1
(female)

leetara HB User
first orgasm from his fingers?

Last night my partner and I decided to see where the sexual foreplay would take us. My partner seem to enjoy some breast play but it did absolutely nothing to ready me for sex. Is it common for a womans breasts to not respond to touching? My partner said his first girlfriends nipples always got erect when he touched them... My breasts are large...does that matter?
His touching moved downward until his fingers were entering me. It felt likehe was moving my genitals in a circle and suddenly I started breathing heavy and my legs stiffened out so straight that it actually hurt. This feeling didn't last long but I was too exhausted to help him come to orgasm. Was this really an orgasm or was I just so nervous?
(My partner thinks he did a great job at readying me for sex that maybe we can go all the way tonight!)

Old 02-19-2011, 08:01 AM   #2
Veteran
(male)

Bob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB User
Re: first orgasm from his fingers?

It sounds like you probably had an orgasm. When it comes to the touching and what areas stimulate you, they are different for each person. Some people love certain types of stimulation such as their nipples being touched while others have no sensation from it. Personally, I have feeling in my nipples but they do not do anything for me when it comes to sexual stimulation. I know another guy who practically has an orgasm from just his nipples being stimulated. Women vary in the same way.

In time, with experience, you will learn what you like and dislike. Just remember to be patient and responsible so you do not have regrets later in life.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-19-2011, 09:01 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB User
Re: first orgasm from his fingers?

An orgasm is a very distinct feeling.
You'll know when you have one.
The closest thing I can liken it to is a sneeze.
You wouldn't be wondering whether or not you sneezed. You'd know.

It sounds like maybe you were approaching orgasm, but didn't actually have one.
You'll know when you have one.
It involves brief, intense, involuntary muscle contractions in your uterus, cervix, and vagina... again: much like a sneeze, except in a different part of your body.
Leading up to it is sort of a *****ly feeling... orgasm itself is a very brief, intense feeling: pleasure, but almost pain.

Closed Thread