It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2011, 02:16 PM   #1
(female)

mallaamy HB User
B.O smelling penis :/

i am currently in a new relationship with my boyfriend, and it's come to my attention that his penis smells of B.O. He doesnt smell at all anywhere else! but he doesnt shave down there and tends to wear quite tight jeans. i dont even know if he's aware of it and its really quite unpleasant when i can either smell my hand after, I smell it while im giving him head, and smell it actually from my vagina after having sex. what do i do?!

Last edited by Mod-S4; 02-27-2011 at 02:41 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-05-2011, 12:01 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

Bob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB User
Re: B.O smelling penis :/

The best thing you can do is talk to your boyfriend about this. He is not cleaning himself enough. It is normal for the penis and surrounding area to take on an odor throughout the day. Depending on many factors, he may need to clean better or more often. Many people like to take a shower before sex so they can be fresh smelling. Teen guys especially do not always realize that they are producing an odor. If no one tells them that they smell bad, they will never fix the problem. Depending on the circumstances, you could even take a shower together before sex.

Whatever you choose, it is best that you are open and honest about this. If not, you will start avoiding activities and he will probably have no idea why. Hiding this will only put an unnecessary strain on your relationship.

I hope that helps.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bob652 For This Useful Post:
Kali333 (03-11-2011), mallaamy (03-07-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-11-2011, 03:05 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

ibake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB User
Re: B.O smelling penis :/

Bob gave you wonderful advice. And young guys are notorious for grabbing a quick shower and not realising that they need to really clean up. You didn't mention if your guy was circumcised or not. If he isn't, that can also cause odors. He really needs to clean under the foreskin and get all the smegma out an off so he's really clean. Just tell him that you would so much more enjoy him if he were clean ALL over!

good luck! (and I know what you mean!)

The Following User Says Thank You to ibake&pray For This Useful Post:
mallaamy (03-16-2011)
Closed Thread