It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2011, 07:07 PM   #1
(female)

KaylaElysia HB User
Embarrassed - Clitoris Issue

I'm a 19 year old university student in Canada, and I'm not sexually active (nor have I ever been). I'm embarrassed about this, but I need to ask someone what's wrong.

Ever since my obgyn gave me a higher dosage of birth control (Marvelon instead of Alesse) for my endomitriosis, I've been feeling sort of... strange. I take birth control back to back as per my obgyn's instructions to make sure I don't have a period. When I wake up or even if I'm just sitting around in class, I almost feel as though my clitoris will become erect without any touching or stimulating. Whenever I head to the bathroom and look in my panties, they will alway be wet. This happens twice a day normally and I'm getting embarrassed because it smells. The other problem is that it will sting sometimes and its painful enough to make me double over. It stings when I go to the bathroom too.

I took a look (even though to me it felt all too strange having to give myself a self-exam) and there is nothing abnormal about it that I know of. I've made a doctor's appointment to have it solved, but because I'm away at university and my obgyn is at home (8 hours away), I have to talk to the campus professional.

Can someone tell me what the hell is going on

Closed Thread