It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2011, 05:41 PM   #1
(female)

olive8644 HB User
Vaginal bleeding after fingering

I'm a lesbian and me and my girlfriend were having sex the other day, im not due to start my period for another two weeks and this has never happened before. While she was fingering me (pretty rough, but it didnt hurt) i started bleeding. I figured I had just started early but I put a tampon in and within five minutes I was bleeding out of it. I must of gone through 6 tampons in three hours, supers too! So for the rest of that day I was bleeding constantly and when I pulled the bloody tampons out, the top (the part that was deepest in me) wasnt even bloody. After laying in the shower for an hour and a half just letting it drain out, I put one more tampon in and i didnt bleed anymore, then the next day took it out and there was no blood at all. This was about four days ago and I havent bled since then, but I've been having this odd irony smelling discharge thats kind of dark but only slightly. what could possibly be wrong here?! please help!

Old 03-14-2011, 05:49 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB User
Re: Vaginal bleeding after fingering

Quote:
I must of gone through 6 tampons in three hours, supers too! So for the rest of that day I was bleeding constantly and when I pulled the bloody tampons out, the top (the part that was deepest in me) wasnt even bloody.
This indicates to me that the blood is not coming from your cervix or uterus, but from lower in the vagina.
Do you think she could've scratched you with her fingernail by accident?
Are you a virgin? She might've ruptured your hymen.

If the bleeding/ blood-tinged discharge doesn't stop soon, perhaps you should make an appointment with your gyno.

Best of luck!

Last edited by Kali333; 03-14-2011 at 05:50 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-15-2011, 05:55 PM   #3
(female)

olive8644 HB User
Re: Vaginal bleeding after fingering

Thanks for replying so quickly! No, I am not a virgin and she bites her nails down extremely short so i find scratching me is almost impossible. But I had a breakthrough today! We were together again today and I started bleeding very very slightly but it stopped after a minute or two. After I got home I went to the bathroom and it stung like heck! So I sat on my counter and inspected myself and found that there is a hole/gash/rip on the outside of the opening to my vagina, on my right side (which I have been complaining about for the past few months whenever it was too rough). What I've taken from this is that my skin became irritated and raw and ended up ripping open over time. OUCH! looks like i'll be laying off for a while. i really dont want this happening ever again! Thanks!

Closed Thread