It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2011, 12:04 PM   #1
(male)

jimmydean54 HB User
girlfriend has low sex drive **help**

I've been dating my girlfriend for over a year. In the beginning the sex was great! Best sex ever. I was in love with her. We hit it off well.. we were the perfect match for eachother.. she was my dream girl.. I was her dream guy...

I did have an ex girlfriend before and she hated that idea because sometimes I would bring her to a place and she was there and she said I was stupid for bring her around my ex and stuff...

So I made sure she very well knew I loved her and she was the one for me..
We made plans to get married and be together forever and I was happy..

She's a beautiful girl.. I tell her all the time. She's the most beautiful girl ever..

However just recently like maybe 3 months recently.. her sex drive has been so low..

She never wants it.. before if we didn't do it.. shed be so sad and write me long notes how she wants me and loves me so much..

Now, all that is gone.. she just thinks I'm like a sex addict.. we never have sex.. maybe 5 times a month if I'm lucky.. but still she says I want sex always.. yes I do because we never do it...

She never eats good... she eats unhealthy. She thinks she's getting fat so maybe all this contributes to this..

I call her beautiful and she calls me beautiful so that's not a problem..

We hang out all the time.. she wants to see me. She doesn't want to lose me but the sex is empty and lost. If I bring it up she sighs or says her head hurts or stomach hurts.. she much rather lay together.. she won't even kiss me because she says I just want sex.

Help.. somebody

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-20-2011, 12:29 PM   #2
(male)

Whitehawkdown HB User
Re: girlfriend has low sex drive **help**

Don't have sex unless she wants it, dude. She'll want to eventually. Be it a month, 2 months, or longer. Just don't ASK! Don't even mention the word sex! Just masturbate until then. It's not that hard, man. I've been a virgin for 18 years, unless you count oral haha. Just love her. Attend to her needs. You said she's "the most beautiful girl ever". Now, we can't expect to know how legit that statment is, but if I were dating the most beautiful girl in existence, as you say, I wouldn't mind not having sex with her. Her presence alone would satisfy me. Just get use to your right hand for now, pal. Not a big deal. She'll get the itch again. A relationship does not always mean sex.

Old 03-20-2011, 12:33 PM   #3
(male)

jimmydean54 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitehawkdown View Post
Don't have sex unless she wants it, dude. She'll want to eventually. Be it a month, 2 months, or longer. Just don't ASK! Don't even mention the word sex! Just masturbate until then. It's not that hard, man. I've been a virgin for 18 years, unless you count oral haha. Just love her. Attend to her needs. You said she's "the most beautiful girl ever". Now, we can't expect to know how legit that statment is, but if I were dating the most beautiful girl in existence, as you say, I wouldn't mind not having sex with her. Her presence alone would satisfy me. Just get use to your right hand for now, pal. Not a big deal. She'll get the itch again. A relationship does not always mean sex.
I know.. but being a guy just sucks because we used to do it all the time. Everything was perfect. And now she's just always complaining about a "headache and stomach ache"

I love her and am always there for her. Even if we don't have sex I'm still there. But for some reason with her just lately she's been all moody and just tells me I just want sex and I'm crazy and stuff..

She tells me she wants it but just can't get in the mood.

Old 03-22-2011, 12:02 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

ibake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB User

Is there even the slightest chance that she might be pregnant? It could account for the mood change and the weight gain....I hope not...

Closed Thread