It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2011, 01:18 PM   #1
(female)

GummyWorms HB User
Unhappy Vagina Pains!! i need help!

I was woke up by an extreme pain in my vagina and lower abdomen this morning. i went to the bathroom and thought i was going to start my period. After i used the bathroom there were no signs of me being on my period. I then used the bathroom a second time(pooping lol). that seemed to ease the pain of my stomach. later on at school i had to pee, so i ran to the bathroom, peed, and it burned so bad and my vagina also starting hurting again(as well as my rectum) can anyone please help me?
I am 16 years old

Old 03-28-2011, 01:57 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Curious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB User
Re: Vagina Pains!! i need help!

I would definitely say that you need to provide more information -- such as whether you are sexually active; how your body deals with your menstrual cycle (PMS); whether you can normally feel yourself ovulate; whether your digestive system is regular -- or do you get constipated; was the anal burning with or without a bowel movement, etc. With that information and anything else you can think of that might be related, you will undoubtedly get some input here.

Take care.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
vagina pain