It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2011, 08:45 PM   #1
(male)

12345new HB User
Exclamation Male Anal Stimulation

In a previous thread I discussed if I should use a jumbo sharpie as a anal toy. Im now having a slight problem. Every time I used it my anus "tightened" back up quickly. I used it about 5 times and it worked great. Now, the last time I used it, I got off as normal, but it never tightened back up. So I decided to wait and see. After a few days it got to the point where I would be scared to fart cause something might come out. Its been about a week and it hasn't tightened back up yet. Did I hurt something (a muscle)? It was never painful. Just trying to figure out what is going on..... Any advice to tighten my butt back up????

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-08-2011, 12:52 PM   #2
(male)

JumperOK HB UserJumperOK HB UserJumperOK HB UserJumperOK HB UserJumperOK HB UserJumperOK HB User
Re: Male Anal Stimulation

There's no way to tighten up your anal muscles. In fact, I highly doubt they stretched out. I've anally stimulated myself numerous times with items twice as large and I've not experienced any problems at all. It could very well be you're just more relaxed now that you've experienced it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-08-2011, 08:27 PM   #3
(male)

12345new HB User

Ok. Earlier I read your response and decided to give it another try. Surprisingly after simulating myself, it seems like they went back tight after a few hours. They feel normal again....
But my question to you is, what is too big. I dont want it to hurt my body but I also want more penetration. Do you think a regular sized female toy would suffice?

Old 04-11-2011, 08:49 AM   #4
(male)

JumperOK HB UserJumperOK HB UserJumperOK HB UserJumperOK HB UserJumperOK HB UserJumperOK HB User

The best advice is to experiment to find what is comfortable with you. I've used vibrators as large as 1" in diameter with little problem. The key is make sure you're relaxed and to not "force" anything in. And use lots and lots of lube.

Closed Thread