It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2011, 05:26 AM   #1
(female)

petridish7 HB User
ovulation cramps & few egg white like discharge

hello! i would just like to ask if it's normal to have very few egg white discharge on the day of your ovulation peak? Two weeks after my last menstruation started, i've had the white, sticky, cloudy discharge for about 5 days (not consistent though in regards to the quantity), then after 2 days, i felt the ultimate cramping in my abdomen.. and this was the first time the egg white discharge came out. is it correct to say that the day this happened, was my ovulation peak? meaning, the day the biggest ovum was released? and if so it was, im just wondering why only few egg white like discharge? it was sunday morning when i experienced it. the very first moment i felt the cramps, i readily felt the egg white mucus came out on my panties. it was plenty the first time it came out... but then the succeeding hrs, it gradually became few... until the next day after... is that normal? was it really the ovulation peak? also,for added info, in the past 3 weeks upto the moment i've experienced the cramping (sunday morning), i've been taking several presciption meds due to my vertigo and urinary tract infection... is there any way these meds could have affected the amount of my fertile (egg white) cervical mucus discharge? could it be the reason why it was not really plenty at all? pls, pls,, i would really like to know if this is normal. i hope you could give a clear explanation on this. thank you so much!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread