It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2011, 06:43 AM   #1
(male)

xSouth HB User
Cut On Penis What Should I Do ?

Well i got woke up today, got out of the sleeping bag i was in (Due to me staying at my friends house) and i pulled the Zip down only to cut my penis a little bit just on the left to right side of where you pee out of ...

Its a minor cut nothing more than 2 dot sizes (i think) you can see for yourself it isn't that big of a cut but obv like all cuts if you put water on it or some form of liquid it stings like what happened today ... It didn't bleed or anything which is good but i'm just worried (As i'm always worrying about something lol)

Anyway the question I'm here to ask is ... Will this heal by itself or will i have to go to the doctor and get it checked out ? Obv it stings a little to touch it but apart from the stinging thats all that happens ... I check it every few hours to make sure it looks the same as it was with and without the cut (It looks the same so i'm happy about that all tho it has a slight like i duno the best i can describe is 2 little white bubbles on it like bumbs but there not bumbs if you get me)

I'm just worried that if i don't get it checked out or think to myself if i leave it for a day or 2 what if it gets infected ...

Any help would be nice thank you = ) x

Last edited by Mod-S4; 04-21-2011 at 02:50 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-21-2011, 08:26 AM   #2
(male)

xSouth HB User
Re: Cut On Penis What Should I Do ?

It will heal in its own time right ?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread