It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2011, 09:38 PM   #1
(male)

jake19 HB User
Unhappy Was what I did dangerous? I feel ashamed now

Hello, I feel really disappointed and ashamed right now.
I read a while ago in a magazine about the male prostate and that fingering it is supposed to be so cool and I had already tried inserting a finger in my butt and it didn't feel bad even though I didn't find the prostate and then I thought maybe I could try inserting something else and bought a cheap bullet vibrator which looks like a silver egg only smaller and vibrates. It is attached to a control unit with a cable.
First I turned it on and check it out and pressed it against my penis and it felt good because on some places on the penis the vibrations felt uncomfortable. Do you think you could hurt something when the vibrations are too strong?

And then after I was aroused I wanted to check out how it would feel if I inserted this thing in the butt and I put the vibrating bullet in a condom and then lubed the condom up and inserted it which wasn't that easy but after a few attempts it worked and then I turned it on but it I didn't really feel much at all. I had thought maybe this is so cool and a totally new dimension of arousal but I really did not feel much and then the thing also suddenly stopped working and I had to pull it out and then try to make it work again and then it worked again and I inserted it again but it really didn't feel that great.

But afterwards I felt totally dirty and ashamed of what I had done and I thought what if this was somehow dangerous? Could I get a STD this way or something else? Is it dangerous to insert something vibrating in your butt?
And the lube which I used also smells totally disgusting. I have washed my hands at least 20 times and they still smell like this stuff and there are also chemicals in it (methylparabene) which I read is not healthy. Do you think it was dangerous using this lube in the rectum where the mucous membranes absorb it? But I also didn't really use that much only a few drops.
I also thought what is this bullet wasn't clean? I only rubbed it with a wet towel or what if the lube isn't clean and contained bacteria or something else?
I feel really miserable now. I wish I hadn't read about this stupid stuff and been tempted to do something like this. I can't really understand it myself but sometimes when you're horny you do stupid stuff.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-23-2011, 11:14 PM   #2
(male)

Fastop HB User
Re: Was what I did dangerous? I feel ashamed now

There is already a lot of bacteria up everyones backside for obvious reasons. The only time you'd be in danger is if you tore the inside of your rectum, leaving you open to infection. You would definitely know if you did tear something, you would be bleeding and in a bit of pain.

You could get an STD if someone ejaculated up there while they have an STD, but if you just used a sex toy you have no chance of catching one.

Don't worry, you'll be fine and don't feel ashamed! We all experiment with things like this.

Old 04-24-2011, 08:51 AM   #3
(male)

jake19 HB User

Hello, but somehow it felt really dirty. Even the vibrator thing seemed dirty to me and I didn't really want to touch it. What's the reason for this? Is this psychological or is it possible that it really was dirty or contaminated? I bought it online and it was also wrapped and everything but somehow I still thought what if it's somehow contaminated with something.

Last edited by jake19; 04-24-2011 at 08:52 AM.

Old 04-29-2011, 08:20 PM   #4
Veteran
(male)

Bob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB User

The feelings you are having are most likely psychological. As Fastop stated, based on what you did, the chances of you having a problem are low. Do not beat yourself up about this because there is most likely nothing wrong. Everyone experiments in their younger years. Obviously you are curious and you want to know how things work. At this time in your life, the best thing for you to do is research the topic so you can learn more about it. Some guys love prostate stimulation but it is something that you should probably wait to fully discover. Many guys have psychological issues in regards to anal activities. You may have pushed yourself too hard for the moment. Down the road you will probably feel different. In the meantime, try to educate yourself on the topic.

I hope you feel better.

Closed Thread