It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2011, 01:21 PM   #1
(male)

Helucinate HB User
Climax

I cannot bring my girlfriend to climax, no matter what I do. this is a new experience for me because with previous women, I have never had this problem and have always been considered a skillful lover, with the ability to have multiple orgasms etc. My previous lovers always climaxed, and I always made it my mission to bring them to climax. however with my new girlfriend, she can bring herself to climax but I cant no matter what I do.
She was however, raped and never sought out councelling, so I wonder is this a possible reason for her not being able to orgasm? what can I do about it. would her getting councelling help? will this problem keep persisting?

Old 04-25-2011, 01:00 PM   #2
(male)

JumperOK HB UserJumperOK HB UserJumperOK HB UserJumperOK HB UserJumperOK HB UserJumperOK HB User
Re: Climax

I suspect you're just not stimulating her the right way. What worked for your past girlfriends may not work for her. What kind of stimulation do you give her? Are you stimulating her clitoris?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-25-2011, 01:20 PM   #3
(male)

Helucinate HB User

Yes I am using clitoral stimulus, and it could be that fact but, she has even showed me what she likes and she tells me etc... It just doesn't work, I think she might be tense?

Old 04-26-2011, 01:28 PM   #4
(male)

JumperOK HB UserJumperOK HB UserJumperOK HB UserJumperOK HB UserJumperOK HB UserJumperOK HB User

Has she had this problem with other boyfriends/partners? It may be she's more or less trained herself to climax when only she stimulates herself. Guys who masturbate frequently experience this problem as well.

Old 04-26-2011, 01:38 PM   #5
(male)

Helucinate HB User

Yes she has never climaxed with a man before. I was talking to her about it today, and she said its because she isn't completely relaxed? So I'm guessing that that must stem from the rape?

Old 04-26-2011, 04:24 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helucinate View Post
So I'm guessing that that must stem from the rape?
Not necessarily. She is probably really distracted, nervous, and very aware of the fact that she isn't orgasming. A LOT of women have trouble with this, especially with breaking the ice the first time (after that, it's easier). Here's a test for the two of you. Assuming she can masturbate herself to orgasm, ask her to do it for you/with you helping. Not just show you how, but finish it. If she can't do it, then it's really unlikely you'll be able to either.

Of course, don't put it like that (like it's a test), but more of a curiosity, and like something you'd find very exciting.

Closed Thread