It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2011, 10:06 PM   #1
(male)

ramsfan66 HB User
Embarrassing Problem

About a month and a half ago, after I had been kissing my girlfriend for 10 minutes, we had gotten in a position that caused me to ejaculate in my pants. I was very embarrassed, and quickly decided head home in order to avoid having this problem seen. I am an 18 year old and I thought this was just a one time problem that happened for some reason. The problem is that ever since then, I ejaculate in my pants if we kiss for more than a minute or too. It has actually started to get worse and happen sooner as time progresses.

I have tried masturbating right before seeing her, but that still did not keep it from happening. I have no idea how to stop this from happening. It is definitely hurting our relationship and is stressful for me because of how I have to try to cover it up or prevent from even kissing her to keep my self from ejaculating in my pants. I know this is a form of premature ejaculation, but this seems a little bit extreme and I do not know where to begin to try to prevent it from happening. Has anyone dealt with this before or does anyone have any suggesting to prevent this from happening?

Thanks, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-29-2011, 01:59 AM   #2
(male)

John19 HB User
Re: Embarrassing Problem

What you have to consider is your only 18 years old. If you are not having sex yet and there is nothing wrong in that you are probably just so desiring it that you can not hold it back and blow everywhere. Make sure you don't go free balling or it could really be embarrassing. Stop worrying about it. Try a more gentler way, for example, just kiss quickly then after a while a little bit longer but if you feel you are getting an erection then stop. Does she know this is happening to you. Just be carefull about telling her because while she is understanding at the time if you split up she might tell all your friends and hers or worse face book it. Good luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-29-2011, 08:04 PM   #3
Veteran
(male)

Bob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB User

This is something that you will most likely grow out of as time goes on. In the meantime, you can try a desensitizing cream to see if that reduces the feelings. I have heard of guys wearing a condom when they know they are going to be heading into a situation like this. That is easier said than done and it may or may not make things worse but it is something that you could try. Another important thing is to try to think of something other than your problem. When guys think about ejaculating, they get more excited and ejaculate faster. You need to be thinking of something that turns you off when you head into this situation.

Good luck to you.

Old 05-08-2011, 06:35 AM   #4
(male)

Randomletters HB User

80% of men have similar problems and ejaculste within the first 2 min. Try doing some kegal exercises.

Closed Thread