It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2011, 02:13 PM   #1
(female)

FollowYourDream HB User
Paranoid I have An STD... help ?

hi there. im a 17 year old female (:
Ill try and keep it short&simple..
in 7th grade in health class, i had to watch a lifetime movie, and a girl gave oral sex, got kankers in her mouth, and ended up having syphilis.
I had oral sex in December and then noticed i was getting kankers constantly in my mouth. They are not painful. I was really paranoid i had Syphilis or some type of std... but i when i googled syphilis kankers they seemed way worse looking than mine... and very painful. Mine are just regular white kankers and painless.
I havent really been paranoid after i convinced myself it wasnt an STD, but then I just looked in my mouth and saw 2 really tiny dark dots.
Again, nothing is painful but i dont know, im just nervous.
My mom doesnt know im sexually active and every time i try and bring it up she kinda makes it clear she doesnt want to know if i am.
anyways.... does white kankers/ the dark little dots mean any sign of having an STD?
I know i should just ask my doctor... but before i go through the trouble i was wondering if I should even bother worrying?

thanks so much for even reading this...

Old 04-27-2011, 05:18 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

Vyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB User
Re: Paranoid I have An STD... help ?

There are many causes of mouth ulcers, I don't think you have an STD.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-27-2011, 09:14 PM   #3
(female)

ladyluv HB User

if i were you it is much better if you go straight to the doctor so that your question will be answered. whatever it is proper med will be taken.

Old 04-28-2011, 05:06 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

curly fry HB Usercurly fry HB Usercurly fry HB Usercurly fry HB Usercurly fry HB User

Not sure if you have an STD. You won't really know that for sure until you get tested for them. Can you make a doctors appt after school to get tested? They'll ask if there is anyone else they can give the results to if you're not available. Just say 'no' and there will be no way of your mother finding out. And if you really want to be sure that your mother doesn't find out, make sure you tell this to the doctor. I'm sure they're used to hearing it, and at the end of the day, doctors just want you to be safe and want you to take the right steps in developing a healthy sexual lifestyle. If you've done, or are having any kind of sexual activities, you need to be responsible for your own body. I know you probably feel a little bit awkward about it, or are just scared that your mom will find out. But there are worst things in the sexual realm of STDs than having your mom be upset with you.

And about the canker sores, I've gotten them since I was little. I've gotten big ones, small ones, extremely painful ones, not painful ones, etc. It's absolutely nothing. Some people are just more prone to them.

Closed Thread