It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2011, 11:17 AM   #1
(female)

WednesdayK HB UserWednesdayK HB User
Exclamation Bleeding after sex! Help!

Two days ago I had sex with a very large penis. Note that this is not the first time I've had sex.
After I was done, I noticed that there was blood everywhere. Not period blood, real blood. I could tell the difference. I thought that it would be fine and that It was probably just because this was my first time with a "larger" man. But when i got home i noticed it hadn't stopped bleeding. I cleaned up and wore a pad for awhile. Then i went to sleep. When i woke up there was a big red stain on my bed. Thats when i started to worry because it hadn't seemed to stop bleeding. I went to the bathroom to clean up again and i could tell that it was still going a little. I went to school and freaked out on the school nurse and she said i should see a doctor but I don't have one! Today is day three and i notice that its still kinda there. Everytime i wipe its like theres this reddish brownish tint and im getting worried that something may be seriously damaged! I don't have have STDS i thought maybe its a yeast infection or my cervix got damaged?
Some one tell me whats went wrong and when its going to heal! I dont have a doctor and i have no money. Im only 15 and i feel so alone!

Old 04-29-2011, 06:56 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

Bob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB User
Re: Bleeding after sex! Help!

I understand that you feel alone and scared right now and that you do not have the money to see a doctor. However, if you have truly been bleeding for three days and it is definitely not from your period, you need to see a doctor. You may have some damage that needs to be treated. Does your community have any type of public health clinic? If not, you can go to an emergency room at a hospital. At this point, you have to prioritize what is more important. In this case, your life should be your top priority and you need to protect it so you do not regret a decision later in life.

I know it will be hard to tell someone about your problem but once you confront it and get everything fixed, you can move on with life. I often like to say, "Take one step at a time." Right now, that step needs to be finding a doctor. The next step can be figuring out how to pay or who to tell.

Good luck to you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread