It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2011, 03:44 AM   #1
(female)

paranoia714 HB User
First time, no protection, frightened! Help! Please reply!

Hello, I live in a community that frowns deeply upon teenage sex, and its impossible for me to find someone to talk to about this, therefore I'm resorting to online forums. Please, I do not wish to receive lectures about being too young, reckless and stupid. I do realised how reckless I was. I need some real advise, 'cause I am not able to go to the gyno's 'cause obviously it'd cost a lot and I'm afraid that they may request for a parent to be present or that they may even call them up.. Well yeah, I'm really frightened.

I just lost my virginity on the 12 of may, my boyf and I did not use protection. And the problem is, at that time, my period had just ended for about 4 days and I was on my 13th day of my cycle (I suppose, because my period is irregular and I am not sure about my menstrual cycle). The thing was, my boyf only put it in twice, and he did not uh, ejeculate in me. But there were some pre-*** and I am pretty sure it entered me, so what are the chances of me getting pregnant?

He didn't ejeculate that day or the day before, so I am speculating that there is no sperm present. Still, I am really paranoid about getting pregnant.

We stopped after he put it in twice 'cause we knew it was wrong, and we were just too carried away. Anyway, afterwards I started having some kind of brown discharge for 2 days. Then, now I'm having some thick and whitish discharge in quite a quantity. I'm worried 'cause I've been reading a lot of forums and some websites have been saying that those discharge could be the body preparing itself for the baby.

Sorry for the long post, but please help ): (I'm feeling really distressed, but I think you can tell that from my post.)

What are the chances of me getting pregnant? And, is there a way to stop the sperm from getting to the egg? Oh my god. I should stop blabbering. Please help!

Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-14-2011 at 07:41 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-18-2011, 01:14 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Curious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB User
Re: First time, no protection, frightened! Help! Please reply!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paranoia714 View Post
I just lost my virginity on the 12 of may, my boyf and I did not use protection. <snip> my boyf only put it in twice, and he did not uh, ejeculate in me. But there were some pre-*** and I am pretty sure it entered me, so what are the chances of me getting pregnant?
<snip>
Anyway, afterwards I started having some kind of brown discharge for 2 days. <snip>
What are the chances of me getting pregnant? And, is there a way to stop the sperm from getting to the egg? Oh my god. I should stop blabbering. Please help!
The bottom line is that what you and your boyfriend did is exactly what causes pregnancy. However, the chances of your getting pregnant without him ejaculating inside of you are slim.

If you were indeed a virgin, the brown discharge is simply a little blood that has taken a while to exit the vagina. The longer it takes, the darker brown it will be.

If a person ejaculates inside you and that person has healthy sperm, without medical help (doctor or medication) there is no way to stop the sperm from reaching the egg.

I know you know this already, but please, to save yourself, your boyfriend and both of your families a lifelong commitment, get on some kind of pregnancy control and get some condoms. It's probably not much fun going through this panic. Take precautions first so you don't have to be so scared when you get carried away.

Take care.

Closed Thread