It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2011, 08:03 AM   #1
(male)

wolfe60629 HB User
Exclamation Small swollen bump on urethra (Urgent ?)

Alright i am a virgin, but for a while i have noticed a swollen like bump on the bottom part of the hole on my penis. i got back from a dance yesterday and ever since it has been very sensitive. I am confused what this swollen bump is on my urethra, what do do about it and why is it just now starting to get sensitive. If you can help me i would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-15-2011 at 11:23 AM.

Old 05-30-2011, 03:23 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

Bob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB User
Re: Small swollen bump on urethra (Urgent ?)

Sorry to hear you are having this problem. A few questions come to mind about this issue. Are you circumcised? Has the bump always been there or did it recently appear? Is it truly right at the edge of the opening or is it on the underside of the penis and set back a little bit?

If the bump is new, this could be a sign of an infection. Does it have pus or anything inside it? If it is just normal skin and not like a pimple or a wart, then it could be that you have a large frenulum.

Some guys have a large frenulum which is a piece of skin that is made to keep the foreskin forward when the penis is not erect. The frenulum is often removed during circumcision but it is sometimes left in place. Sometimes the frenulum is really tight and it can be easily irritated. If this is the case, you may have irritated it at the dance and it needs some time to heal.

If it continues to bother you, I would suggest asking a doctor. Things like this happen all of the time and they can have a better understanding of it because they are able to see it in person.

Good luck to you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
fourteen, sensitive, small bump, urethral bump, virgin