It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2011, 02:17 PM   #1
(female)

Skadosh HB User
masterbating

Okay, ever since i was a little girl, like 6, i have been masterbating. At the time i didnt know anything about what i was doing, and i dont even know how i started. Well now im older and can't quit, and its awkward to talk to my parents about this any advice?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-15-2011, 05:49 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

slenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB User
Re: masterbating

My advice is to realize that it's perfectly normal and natural to masturbate. You're not doing anything that will hurt you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-15-2011, 06:58 PM   #3
(female)

Skadosh HB User

well i went on the internet to see if it was wrong, and they all say it isnt, but i feel wrong when i do it, but i cant quit!

Old 05-15-2011, 07:19 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

That's the thing, you don't have to quit. Not unless you're doing it all the time and it's interfering with your school, family or social life, etc.

Is it?

Probably not, so I wouldn't worry about it. This is just something people do because they have perfectly normal sexual urges. Well, they masturbate or have sex.

Oh, and there's no reason to talk to your parents about it - unless, as I said, it's interfering with your school/life/family etc.

Old 05-16-2011, 01:20 PM   #5
(female)

Skadosh HB User
Unhappy Re: masterbating

well the thing is i want to tlk to my mom about it, because she is a nurse, but she will tell my dad and thats a little weird to me. and i dont know how she will take it, and what she will say about it. I mean i dont do it everyday and i doesnt effect my school work or anything, its just that to me it seems like a bad thing and something a young girl shouldnt do. But like i said i started when i was little and didnt know what i was doing and i guess it just stuck with me. I just want to be a normal kid, and not do bad stuff like that.

Old 05-16-2011, 01:33 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

no need to talk to your parents about it.....
it's a perfectly natural thing to do.......don't worry!
enjoy yourself, you don't need to stop, it's actually healthy!
it can help you sleep, and it can relieve stress!

Old 05-16-2011, 06:26 PM   #7
(female)

Skadosh HB User

Haha thanks i actually tlked to my mom about it cus i felt guilty and she told me when i was young i did it, but she said do it privately and by yourself, but dont do it to much. tht made me feel a little better when she said tht but im still gonna try to quit.

Closed Thread