It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2011, 04:09 PM   #1
(male)

williamclap HB User
Is she pregnant

Hello, im 17 and last week i had sex with my gf and i used and condom , however half way through we stop for a bit. After 10 mins we started again but i put my penis in for about 5 seconds to see how i felt. I then pulled out and put a different condom on and finished. I know it seem para but could she get pregnant ?

Thanks

Old 05-18-2011, 01:05 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Curious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB User
Re: Is she pregnant

If you did not ejaculate (have an orgasm) while you were inside her, the overwhelming odds are that she is not pregnant.

I know you know this already, but doing that -- even for five seconds is dangerous.

Is your girlfriend taking pregnancy control medication? If not, how come?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-18-2011, 01:09 PM   #3
(male)

williamclap HB User

She going on them , and i know its dangerous feel stupid cause im quite para about it. Its just the whole pre-*** scare on every health board i go on. Thanks for replying

Old 05-18-2011, 01:41 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

Curious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB User

That's great news that she is getting on pregnancy control. And, do you have condoms too?

Is her period due soon? Keep your fingers crossed that it comes on time and how bout waiting till those meds kick in before you guys try this again, huh?

Take care.

Old 05-18-2011, 02:04 PM   #5
(male)

williamclap HB User

Thanks alot , and yes we use condoms and i think its this week ro next week and i know ill wait haha.

Thanks again, i just dont want a child the now lol

Old 05-18-2011, 02:07 PM   #6
Veteran
(female)

Of course you don't!!!!

Take care, William.

Closed Thread