It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2011, 10:41 AM   #1
(male)

Shehlin HB User
Need some help concerning outercourse

Hi there, first of all thanks for offering your help.
My girlfriend and I have been involving in outercourse for about 10 months. Due to religious beliefs my girlfriend has decided to keep her virginity till marriage. However the practice of outercourse has started to arise doubts in our heads.
First of all, being afraid of the fact of losing her virginity, my girlfriend continuously contracts her buttocks and her vagina.
Recently, she has started noticing pimples around her vagina and over her butt cheeks.
Also, she has started feeling slight pains around her abdominal area, close to her vagina.
Moreover, she has been complaining about regular urges to urinate even though not consuming a considered amount of liquid to cause that situation.
Another big problem that arises due to this is her reluctance to engage in intimate actions, fearing that the effects she is experiencing might affect her in the future when we really indulge in intercourse.
We would be really grateful if you could shed some light on this matter and offer us more clearance about this subject - what are we doing wrong? what else can be done? does the fact that she contracts her buttocks and vagina affect her? will it affect her in the future?

Thanking you in advance for your help.

Old 05-30-2011, 03:08 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

Bob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB User
Re: Need some help concerning outercourse

There are multiple forms of outercourse so I do not know exactly what you are doing. With that being said, I can address some of the symptoms you mentioned. Pimples are often caused because pores in the skin have become clogged. Are you using any type of oil or lubricant during these activities? They may not be getting cleaned off the skin well enough or your girlfriend may be allergic to one of them.

The abdominal pain and frequent urination could be a sign of an infection in the urinary tract. This could be related to your activities but since you are not having intercourse, it is probably unrelated. If you believe it is an infection, it will need to be treated. They do not usually go away on their own.

Good luck to you.

The Following User Says Thank You to Bob652 For This Useful Post:
Shehlin (06-10-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-03-2011, 10:18 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

katlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB User
Re: Need some help concerning outercourse

How long until you 2 get married? Why not just limit to kissing and light above the waist petting.....that way there's nothing for her to worry about, her virginity will definitely be intact. All this worrying and stress can't be good for your relationship.....

Closed Thread