It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2011, 10:34 AM   #1
(female)

emokitty HB User
vaginal tearing

I'm 16..not a virgin only had sex 2wice..monday I tried having sex..when he put his penis in me it hurt really bad and it didn't stop hurting..when I got home I noticed I was bleeding there but not alot..and now its friday and when I try using a ***** just the head of it hurts nd itll bleed a lil on the left side of my vagina..it doesnt hurt or bleed when I use 2 fingers though..and when he had sex with me I had a yeast infection..is this a vaginal tear or something else??

Last edited by emokitty; 06-03-2011 at 10:37 AM.

The Following User Says Thank You to emokitty For This Useful Post:
Sinnombre (06-03-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-03-2011, 10:44 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

thaliak HB Userthaliak HB Userthaliak HB Userthaliak HB Userthaliak HB Userthaliak HB User
Re: vaginal tearing

My girl, when you try to have sex without being sufficiently aroused, the vagina is dry and prone to tearing. Ask him to be tender and caring with you before he has sex, so that you become aroused and wet. An injury may happen if you use sex toys. It is better to use some kind of lubrication before inserting the toy.
Forgive me for mentioning it, but I am sure you will appreciate it that if you are not using a condom, you are bound to get a lot of other nasties, worse than yeast infection. So please protect yourself. You are way too young to be suffering from serious infections which will jeopardize your chance of having children in the future. Not to mention getting pregnant now....

The Following User Says Thank You to thaliak For This Useful Post:
emokitty (06-03-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-03-2011, 11:13 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

katlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB User

If you didn't wear a condom, you need to call your sexmate back and let him know that he probably has a yeast infection and will need to go and get treated for it....those things spread like wildfire. You really should not be having sex if you have an active vaginal infection of any kind going on.

The Following User Says Thank You to katlin09 For This Useful Post:
emokitty (06-04-2011)
Old 07-05-2011, 01:55 PM   #4
(male)

rob925 HB User

Being too dry will tear the vaginal walls and there my be bleading. Also, if someone has a large penis and, during intercourse, inserts the penis at an angle that puts undo pressure on the lower part of the vagina, slight tearing may happen.

The Following User Says Thank You to rob925 For This Useful Post:
emokitty (07-17-2011)
Closed Thread