It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2011, 07:50 PM   #1
(male)

Bryce F HB User
Do girls find balls unattractive i/e a turn off

I was just wondering if they do so i will be prepared for her reaction to my genitals

Old 06-07-2011, 06:28 AM   #2
(female)

Just Tell Me HB UserJust Tell Me HB UserJust Tell Me HB UserJust Tell Me HB User
Re: Do girls find balls unattractive i/e a turn off

Everyone is differant in what they find appealing but I think generally, most women are intrigued by the scrotum and testicles. For many years I avoided my husbands scrotum because I thought the testes where too sensitive and too easily injured to be handled and stroked. Men differ too in the amount of and intensity of stimulation they enjoy. If your partner is turned off by the part of your anatomy that makes you inherently male, she's either too immature and young for an adult relationship that includes sex or she's not into men.
We all want to be sexually appealing to our partners, but never allow someone's negative reaction to your body parts impact how you feel about yourself.

The Following User Says Thank You to Just Tell Me For This Useful Post:
Bryce F (06-07-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-07-2011, 08:59 AM   #3
(male)

Bryce F HB User

Thank You!

Old 06-07-2011, 11:42 PM   #4
(male)

John19 HB User

Bryce, I am 19 years old and have not had a relationship with a girl. From what I hear everyone, girls and boys like scotum especially a hanging scrotum after exercise or a hot shower. Boys like them played with and yes they are tender at times but you get to know what you can and can't have done to you. You are young so you have plenty of time to find out. Don't start to early because your not mature yet and everyone needs time to grow and mature. The last thing you want is someone saying they are little or don't hang. John19

Last edited by Mod-S4; 06-08-2011 at 05:17 AM.

Old 06-10-2011, 05:37 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

If she is inexperienced, she'll probably have no opinion on them, or be a little afraid of them, lol. (Sort of a 'fear of the unknown'.) But she shouldn't be turned off by 'em because every man has a pair, that's just the way it is.

Honestly, the genitals in general aren't the most attractive parts humans have, but they're essential and can be a lot of fun, and hopefully any girl you meet will appreciate their purpose. Don't worry about it.

Old 06-10-2011, 11:45 AM   #6
(male)

Bryce F HB User

Thanks everybody for your responses

Closed Thread