It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2011, 02:06 AM   #1
(female)

Pastorskid HB User
Unhappy Can't stay wet!

I've been with my boyfriend for two months now and every time we have sex, I go dry. Either I never get wet enough or it doesn't happen at all. I feel bad because my boyfriend seems sad and continually apologizes but I don't think it's his fault. What's wrong with me and how can I prevent this? I really want to please this guy, I like him a lot. And he's good at what he does, so I know it's not his fault. Please help, I hate this.

Old 06-07-2011, 04:11 PM   #2
(male)

Darkzy HB User
Re: Can't stay wet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastorskid View Post
I've been with my boyfriend for two months now and every time we have sex, I go dry. Either I never get wet enough or it doesn't happen at all. I feel bad because my boyfriend seems sad and continually apologizes but I don't think it's his fault. What's wrong with me and how can I prevent this? I really want to please this guy, I like him a lot. And he's good at what he does, so I know it's not his fault. Please help, I hate this.
Me and my girlfriend had this issue, Is you or your boyfriend nervous ? ... because i found if one of us was nervous she would go dry because she knew something was up and it would make it painful for her.

How we got through it was to not have sex, talk about it and just get more comfertable with each others bodies.

Everything is fine now except from the odd point where stress from work comes in or something.

Hope this helps

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-05-2011, 12:48 PM   #3
(male)

rob925 HB User
Re: Can't stay wet!

I've been with two girls who had this problem. The first girl was a girlfriend and no matter how long we had foreplay, she was as dry as a bone. She also didn't seem as turned on was I was. Eventually broke up.

The second time was a first time date and we had sex that evening. She seemed to be turned on the whole evening, did a lot of foreplay, but she was soo dry I couldn't even get inside her. Eventually made it in.

To make a long story short, there are women who do not generate enough fluid, but their libido is high. Some women do not become real excited during sex, either out of shyness, frigidity or, basically, the chemistry isn't there.

If the chemistry is there and you really are turned on by each other, then a little lube will help.

Closed Thread