It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2011, 02:44 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

unclover HB User
could i get pregnant?

are you able to get pregnant if your boyfriend/husband came outside your vagina, like on your stomach and a little bit got near your vagina? my boyfriend and i have been dating for over a year and a half and are very honest and trustworthy of each other; i made sure he pulled out plenty early as well. i felt him come on my stomach but just a little went down to my vagina. ive heard things about sperm dying and it needing to be inside the vagina. i guess im just a little paranoid like most people are when they have sex unprotected. i just need to make sure! thanks!

Last edited by unclover; 05-19-2011 at 02:59 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-19-2011, 03:01 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User
Re: could i get pregnant?

unclover,

Unless your boyfriend ejaculated inside of you, there is no chance of pregnancy.

BEst wishes to you...

The Following User Says Thank You to writeleft For This Useful Post:
unclover (05-19-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-19-2011, 10:19 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

It sounds like you are using the withdrawal method, which is notorious for it's failure rate. 1 out of 4 couples end up pregnant using that method over a year.

That's 25%. Are you sure you want to be taking that risk?

By the way, one of the reasons it fails is that let's say the guy pulls out, then ejaculates, THEN a bit later goes back in again, he will be depositing all the semen that's still in his urethra. Because of this, a guy technically does not HAVE to ejaculate inside the woman for the woman to become pregnant. Doing the above can also get her pregnant.

Old 05-20-2011, 11:35 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

trystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB User

Don't use the pull out method. It is best to get on the pill, shot or IUD.

Old 05-20-2011, 02:31 PM   #5
Inactive
(female)

unclover HB User

he pulled out and a minute later he came. thank you for tellin me this but i guess i wasnt clear enough. he no where near came inside me or pulled out JUST as he was coming. if that happened and he came on my belly and some went towards my vagina can i still get pregnant?

Old 05-23-2011, 06:44 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

trystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB User

Yes, it is still possible becasue he might have had some pre-ejacuate on his penis when he went inside you.

Old 05-25-2011, 05:59 PM   #7
(female)

aeries HB User

You can get pregnant doing this. The first way you can is from pre-ejaculate. Which is what comes out before he ejaculates and he can't tell when this is comming out so he can't try to pull out during this part. The second way is through sperm seeping back in. It is very unlikely because even if it did get in it probably wouln't make it very far considering a small amount would only get in, however, if you research it, it is possible.

Last edited by moderator2; 05-25-2011 at 08:03 PM. Reason: please do not post a commercial website

Old 06-08-2011, 09:43 PM   #8
Inactive
(female)

unclover HB User
The chances of becoming pregnant?

My boyfriend came on my stomach, the sperm ran down to my vagina area. Not directly on it but between my groin and area. If the spem were to get on your vagina, but you immediately wiped your vagina off, what would be the chances of becoming pregnant?

Old 06-08-2011, 10:33 PM   #9
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User
Re: The chances of becoming pregnant?

Hi unclover,

Unless the sperm actually got inside your vagina, you could not get pregnant. I would say your chances of becoming pregnant as you describe it is 0%.

I hope that helps!

The Following User Says Thank You to writeleft For This Useful Post:
unclover (06-09-2011)
Old 06-20-2011, 10:27 PM   #10
(male)

Curious David HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by writeleft View Post
Hi unclover,

Unless the sperm actually got inside your vagina, you could not get pregnant. I would say your chances of becoming pregnant as you describe it is 0%.

I hope that helps!
So would you say that the Withdrawal method is completely safe as long as the guy can control himself. That's what I gather from your posts anyways.

Old 06-21-2011, 12:11 AM   #11
Senior Veteran
(male)

Fles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious David View Post
So would you say that the Withdrawal method is completely safe as long as the guy can control himself. That's what I gather from your posts anyways.
Curious David, it depends what you mean by "control himself", because it is impossible to control pre-ejaculate (which could contain sperm) seeping from the penis.

The withdrawal method is notoriously unreliable, particularly because of the reasons given by aeries in her post above. Do not rely on the withdrawal method -- many young people have regretted it.

Old 06-21-2011, 07:37 AM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User

Avoid the Withdrawal Method like the Plague. It is so Unreliable, I got caught by that method at 38 yrs old.
Age means nothing where that method is concerned.
Go visit your Family Planning Centre and get a proper means of Birth Control, there are many types available. Solofelix.

Closed Thread