It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2011, 06:16 AM   #1
(male)

Nicdave HB User
Unhappy my Penis ain't sleep well?

Hi all i'm nicolai and i will talk briefly:

i'm 16 years old and i've got a 16 centimetres tall, 4 wide, penis when it's erected. And 8 centimetres tall, 4 wide when it's sleep! it doesn't look hard when it's down but it can be seen thru my pants! that started suddenly after a masturbate it wasn't an issue first but after a period i noticed it's not going back enough at all!! whats the matter? and is it serious? and does it need a surgery!

i'm very coy to go to a therapist so i need from doctors here to help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-11-2011, 02:08 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

Bob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB User
Re: my Penis ain't sleep well?

Are you concerned that your penis is too large when it is not erect? Based on the numbers you gave, it sounds like your penis is an average size. Some guys remain large even when they are not erect. Others become quite small. Both are completely normal. I think most guys would prefer to be large all the time but it is not up to us.

Depending on your culture, you may want to wear different clothes that are looser fitting if you think you are showing too much. Since you are 16, you are probably still going through puberty and your penis is still growing. It may continue for a few more years.

I hope that helps.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-11-2011, 03:02 PM   #3
(male)

Nicdave HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob652 View Post
Are you concerned that your penis is too large when it is not erect?
YES..
i can't wear shorts nd i've to! in P.E class i never played and i said it's because my sight when it's not

well i want to live my life normally and wear jeans again! is there any midicine or injection to help? i'm afraid it's the blood pressure and thanks alot for the reply ;D

Last edited by Nicdave; 06-11-2011 at 03:15 PM.

Old 06-11-2011, 06:58 PM   #4
Veteran
(male)

Bob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB User

If you believe there is a problem such as high blood pressure, you should see a doctor to make sure you do not have any medical problems. I understand what you mean about problems in P.E. I remember some guys being made fun of in my classes for the same reason.

Do you wear tight underwear? If you wear some tight or tighter underwear, that may be able to keep your penis closer to your body. Some guys also wear their penis up and off to an angle instead of down. If you do it properly, the penis will just compress into your abdomen and it should not be visible.

Finally, some guys have really tight circumcisions which causes the penis to always point out instead of down when it is flaccid. As everything fills in during puberty, this problem can become worse. If this is the case for you, you may need to explain the situation to someone if they question it.

I hope that helps.

The Following User Says Thank You to Bob652 For This Useful Post:
Nicdave (06-12-2011)
Old 06-12-2011, 07:30 AM   #5
(male)

Nicdave HB User

thanks bob that really helps, and i'll see a doc in two weeks, thanks again

Closed Thread