It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2011, 04:48 PM   #1
(male)

taydude HB User
two lumps on inner thigh

Hi, I have to lumps/pimple size things on my inner thigh, one had a white head on the other looks black i have no idea what these are. They are a little painful when walking because the rub against my shorts and what-not. Also, i popped the one with the white head and this white/red puss stuff came out for a little bit. Are these two things bad and/or should I go to the Doctor?

Thanks,
Taylor

Old 06-12-2011, 09:49 AM   #2
Veteran
(male)

Bob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB User
Re: two lumps on inner thigh

Unless you are at risk for an STD, it sounds like they may just be pimples. I would suggest keeping the area clean and dry. Make sure to completely wash the area in the shower and then keep it dry during the day. If you get really sweaty, make sure to clean and dry the area and then change into a clean pair of underwear. You may also want to apply some antibiotic ointment to help them heal.

In the event that they get worse or do not go away, you should see a doctor. It is sometimes possible to pickup a bacteria that over the counter ointments will not treat. When that happens, a doctor needs to give you something stronger.

Good luck to you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread