It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2011, 06:45 PM   #1
(female)

simplyarose HB User
Bleeding after masterbation.

okkkay, so this is awkward but I was masterbating maybe two weeks ago? and I started bleeding a little, I hadn't had my period yet so I assumed it was that but it only lasted a few hours and it wasn't all that strong, not even enough to use a tampon. This has happened now multiple times. I wasn't masterbating with anything awkward, and it wasn't all that hard, meaning it didn't hurt with my being a virgin. I very rarely masterbate so this kind of freaked me out. now My periods are super strange, I go from barely bleeding to bleeding and staining my jeans where you can see it before an hour.... I am kind of scared as to what this is, there isn't a chance of my being pregnant, I just had a seven day period.... is this normal? oh and I have no pain down there, and no burning...

Old 06-10-2011, 08:38 PM   #2
(female)

simplyarose HB User
Re: Bleeding after masterbation.

Please! I know someone knows something, this is really freaking me out... T.T

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-10-2011, 10:46 PM   #3
(male)

Bryce F HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyarose View Post
okkkay, so this is awkward but I was masterbating maybe two weeks ago? and I started bleeding a little, I hadn't had my period yet so I assumed it was that but it only lasted a few hours and it wasn't all that strong, not even enough to use a tampon. This has happened now multiple times. I wasn't masterbating with anything awkward, and it wasn't all that hard, meaning it didn't hurt with my being a virgin. I very rarely masterbate so this kind of freaked me out. now My periods are super strange, I go from barely bleeding to bleeding and staining my jeans where you can see it before an hour.... I am kind of scared as to what this is, there isn't a chance of my being pregnant, I just had a seven day period.... is this normal? oh and I have no pain down there, and no burning...
You could have just scratched the wall of your vagina.
As for the periods i have no idea
Hope u figure it out

Old 06-10-2011, 10:48 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User

Hello, I hope I can help you...

I am a bit confused, you say you are a virgin, but are concerned about possible pregnancy? You cannot be pregnant without sexual activity. Were there any sexual relations that you did not mention?

About the bleeding, did you insert anything into your vagina that could have torn the flesh inside? It would not have to be anything necessarily sharp, but the repeated action could be enough to rub it raw. That would be my first guess for the bleeding following masturbation. The only explanation I could think of is irritation or small cut or scratch. Was the blood bright red? That would suggest it is fresh blood, not the brownish blood of a period.

As long as the bleeding stops, you should be OK. I would try another form of masturbation that does not make you bleed. Once you have an area that is irritated or cut, you do not want to introduce anything that could cause you to get and infection, so I would allow yourself to heal for awhile for any thing to clear up.

The change in your periods are likely not connected to the masturbation. In the first years of most women's periods, they are quite inconsistent and change from month to month. For most of us who do not use birth control that regulates our periods, it can be years before your period becomes regular. Some women never have regular periods, but I hope you are not one of them!

Feel free to ask anymore questions, I am happy to help.

Old 06-11-2011, 01:42 PM   #5
(female)

simplyarose HB User

okay, Thank you very much!!!!

Old 06-11-2011, 02:50 PM   #6
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User

I feel pretty dumb right now, but I forgot one thing that would make complete sense...you could have broken your hymen, a very common event that many young women experience that causes them to bleed.

Are you ok now?

Closed Thread