It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2011, 01:12 PM   #1
(male)

Mayorga60 HB User
Can my girlfriend be pregnant?

Yesterday me and my girlfriend had sex....from both places...

First was analy....and I "finished" inside her.

she was okay at first with it but once we finished she was freakingout crazy saying how she's gonna be pregnant and almost crying but right after, I had her take a shower and wash the area(s), thoroughly with soap, to make sure. 15 later she was still nervous about it so I told her to go to the restroom to "expell" it normally.

it's the day after and she is still looking up things online to see if she's pregnant.

I don't think she can be and I hope she isn't. Any advice or reassurance would be greatly appreciated by the both of us.

Last edited by Mayorga60; 06-11-2011 at 01:13 PM.

Old 06-11-2011, 02:32 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

slenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB User
Re: Can my girlfriend be pregnant?

I'm not sure I understand. When you say that you finished inside her, do you mean you finished rectally? If so, then no, she won't get pregnant. If you're saying that you started anally and then finished vaginally, then yes, of course she could get pregnant.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-11-2011, 03:12 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User

I hope you thoroughly cleaned your penis if you changed from anal to vaginal. I would not recommend doing it in that order, rather start with the vagina and end with the anal, to avoid filling her vagina with dangerous bacteria.

As far as the pregnancy possibility, I agree with slenderella.

Last edited by writeleft; 06-11-2011 at 03:13 PM.

Old 06-12-2011, 11:14 AM   #4
(male)

Nicdave HB User

agree with both, use condom in vaginal next time! she still can see doctors to have some drugs and avoid being pregnant

Old 06-12-2011, 11:36 PM   #5
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User

nicdave,

Are you speaking of the Plan B, or "morning after" pill? It is good for use in emergency situations, but you only have 72 hours (If I am not mistaken) to administer the medication.

It is likely that the morning after pill could be effective by now, but is something to keep in the back of your mind for the future. I would like to emphasize that the product is not meant for use except in emergency situations.

At this point, she will likely have to wait until her period is later, and then using a pregnancy test once the waiting period is over. Do you know when that date is?

Please keep in touch, we are happy to help in any way we can...

Janet

Last edited by writeleft; 06-12-2011 at 11:40 PM.

Old 06-13-2011, 02:00 AM   #6
(female)

callen HB User

Plan B is the smartest thing to consider and your girl friend should get on Birth control as well to aviod these scares in the future and you both should do research about these sex acts you practice as far as your health wise is concerned many things that dangerous can be passed doing such acts anally faster than vaginally I feel . We as people should love our bodies and not tear it down. Even though the act was both ways any drop of semen in or near that area could result in a pregnancy be smart about sex get tested as well be safe the both of you.

Closed Thread