It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2011, 08:11 AM   #1
(male)

armywillo HB User
Fingered my girlfriend, she has had spotting, late period and cramps.

A few weeks ago me and my girlfriend were fooling around. Not naked or anything, but I was fingering her. Of course at the time I got a little turned on and I had to arrange myself in my pants to be comfortable, if a little precum got on my hands then i fingered her even though i couldnt see or feel the wetness on my hands is there a chance she is pregnant?
I do feel stupid though because its got me worried to the point of puking. She is about 3 days behind her period and has had brown spotting for the past four days like she normally does before she starts her period, but her period has never been this late.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-17-2011, 09:54 AM   #2
(female)

chronicworry HB Userchronicworry HB User
Re: Fingered my girlfriend, she has had spotting, late period and cramps.

I suppose there's like a 1% chance that it's possible.
"It is possible to become pregnant from a man's pre-ejaculate fluid (pre-***) under certain circumstances, though the chances are quite low. Pre-*** itself does not contain sperm, however sperm left behind from a previous ejaculation might be an eager stow-away on the pre-ejaculate cargo ship.
After ejaculation, whether by masturbation or sex with a partner, sperm may be left over in the urethra, the tube that semen travels through. Urinating between ejaculations flushes the urethra of these leftover sperm and clears the way for pre-***. If sperm remain in the urethra from a previous ejaculation, they may be released with pre-***. During unprotected vaginal sex, this could allow sperm to enter the vagina and possibly fertilize an egg, even if the man were to pull out before ejaculating."

So if you had masturbated and hadn't peed and then pre ejaculated on your fingers and then stuck them inside of her, I suppose it's possible. Your two options are 1. wait for her to get her period 2. take a pregnancy test or get one from a doctor.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-17-2011, 10:24 AM   #3
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User

Has anyone ever heard of somebody getting pregnant from fingers, with no ejaculation? I would really like to know the answer to this.

Old 06-17-2011, 10:52 AM   #4
(female)

You can't get pregnant from someone's fingers. Fingers don't produce semen.

Old 06-17-2011, 02:04 PM   #5
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronicworry View Post
You can't get pregnant from someone's fingers. Fingers don't produce semen.
Well duh! I meant from using fingers after they had been in contact with a penis. It is a genuine question since the kids on this forum worry about it so much. I have never heard of it happening, just wondered if anyone else knows of such a situation.

Old 06-18-2011, 10:08 AM   #6
(female)

Yes, people get pregnant from pre ***

Old 06-18-2011, 09:14 PM   #7
Facilitator
(female)

< deleted >

Last edited by Mod-S4; 06-18-2011 at 11:37 PM. Reason: Please start a new thread to ask new questions (no surveys) and let the original poster have his question answered here. Thx.

Old 06-20-2011, 09:21 AM   #8
(male)

armywillo HB User

Turns out shes fine. I bought a preggo test and were all good. She played a prank on me and took the test then drew another line on it and sent me a picture. I freaked out to say the least...

Closed Thread