It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2011, 05:18 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

unclover HB User
Irregular period&pregnancy

I had sex with my boyfriend on the 8th of June unprotected. He pulled out and A min or two later he came on my stomach & it could have went toward my vagina but I wiped it away asap just in case. I was Spose to get my period on the 20th according to last month but my period is very irregular and never really on time. The past 5 or 6 months my my cycle is like this: one month I have a normal flow the next I don't have one at all then I have a very light flow. Like I said I'm very irregular. It's now the 26th, what are the chance of pregnancy? I don't have any nausa or vomitting or food cravings. I feel normal so what's the cchance of being pregnant? Please give your advice, thank you!

Last edited by Administrator; 11-28-2011 at 11:40 PM.

Old 06-26-2011, 07:19 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Re: Irregular period&pregnancy

Hi again,

The chance is pretty much the same as it was last time you asked: yes, there's a chance you are, since the withdrawal method has a pretty high failure rate.

It's too early for you to be feeling any symptoms so don't try to figure if you are based on that. Base it on a missed period and a positive pregnancy test. Have you taken a pregnancy test?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-26-2011, 08:01 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

unclover HB User
Re: Irregular period&pregnancy

No I haven't yet but I have such an irregular period I didn't know if it was just another missed period like I've had. Since last month I had a regular period, if my cycle goes as it had, this month would be the one to miss my period. And I was also very stressed last week and have be workin out a lil more

Closed Thread