It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2011, 10:46 PM   #1
(female)

lavenderblossom HB User
Lightbulb is my friend in danger?

hi i need a clarification...... my friend is in love for past three yrs... but this year it seems they got much privacy and indulged in sex.... before two days she betrayed the truth behind her love. i jus got shocked........ she shared me that she and her boy friend had nude sex in thier genitals without any condoms or some other protection......... when they reach their erection and hypersex..... and also when the guy is about to ejaculate he takes off his penis........ she told me that having such sex is safe and also its pleasure. yet now her periods is regular and she didnt get pregnant...... is it true? wont she get pregnancy........?

Old 06-27-2011, 01:18 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User
Re: is my friend in danger?

Hello lavender, I would be happy to help, but need a bit of clarification myself, before I can best answer your questions.

Please correct my where I go wrong.. You have a friend who has begun to have sex with her boyfriend recently, but have been dating for 3 years now.

Then you mention "before two days she betrayed the truth behind her love"..I am not sure what you mean by that, except maybe that she told you about it.

I am also confused about the next part where you say they had nude sex and the guy takes off his penis and ejaculates?

I do get that they did not use any birth control, but she has gotten her period and is not pregnant now.

If this was just one occasion and she did not become pregnant, then she is fine. If she does continue this practice, her odds of becoming pregnant get higher each time.

Hopefully I understood you correctly, but please ask again if I missed something.

The Following User Says Thank You to writeleft For This Useful Post:
lavenderblossom (06-29-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-29-2011, 10:11 PM   #3
(female)

lavenderblossom HB User

the thing is for more than ten to twenty times they have indulged in direct sex without any birth control measures.......
usually they masturbate and intercourse with their body fluid....... when the guy reach his hypermood and about to ejaculate his sperm, he removes the penis from her vagina..... they have assumed themselves that if they indulge in this practise without sperm insertion they are in safe zone.......... i think u'll be clear now...... my doubt is that wont she get pregnanacy if she continues this practise?

Old 07-02-2011, 10:28 AM   #4
(female)

MJ007 HB User

Your friend is not practicing a proper method of birth control. Yes there is a good chance she could become pregnant. Pulling out before ejaculation is sometimes called "withdrawal" and does not guarantee that there is no sperm inside the woman. It only takes one sperm to make a baby.

There's an old "joke" --- What do you call a girl whose boyfriend uses the withdrawal method? The answer is "Mommy".

You are very kind to be concerned about your friend, but ultimately, it's her decision and there's not much you can do about it.

Last edited by MJ007; 07-02-2011 at 10:29 AM.

Old 07-02-2011, 11:14 PM   #5
(female)

auntdew HB User

If your friend is not using birth control there is a high risk that she will get pregnant, however she may not get pregnant for various reasons

While you can encourage her to use birth control, it is her choice, and if she gets pregnant then it is her own fault

Old 07-03-2011, 02:44 PM   #6
Inactive
(female)

katlin09 HB User

Yes your fears are correct, the "pulling out" method that many teens think is a safe form of birth control, is not, at all. All through the act of intercourse (sex) the guy is leaking sperm into the female. So there is a very good chance that your friend will end up pregnant if she continues to rely on this particular method.

Closed Thread