It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2011, 08:48 AM   #1
(male)

youraveragekid HB User
Penis size questions?

1.) Is penis height proportional to height?

2.) Does race effect penis size? I am Asian, and I've heard the stereotypes. I've seen black kids in the locker room with huge penises compared to mine, and some of my friends have penises inches longer than mine.

3.) How long does a penis have to be for a girl to feel it?

Last edited by Mod-S4; 07-06-2011 at 01:29 PM. Reason: Please do not post your size for survey. Also, please read the Special Rules sticky at the top of the board. Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-06-2011, 02:34 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

Whoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB User
Re: Penis size questions?

Let me try to put some of your fears to rest. 1) penis size has absolutely nothing to do with height, shoe size, hair color etc. Nothing! You got what God gave you.
2) I've often wondered about this myself because most stereotypes are just that for a reason. However, the are penises known as "growers" and "showers". I think I got that right. Some of those large penises you saw flaccid do not get much bigger when they are erect, they're just hard not soft. Then there are men that when flaccid are pretty small but when they're erect they get much larger. So, again you can't always tell by just looking around in the gym.
3) Although there are many women who'll say size definitely matters, I suspect they'd be extremely happy with a lover that knew how to pleasure her through and through. It doesn't take a large penis to do that! Fact is, that most of a woman's nerve endings in her vagina are located in the front inch to inch and a half. Therefore, if you have that much, and know what you're doing, you can probably please most women.

Please relax, get comfortable with what you have AND learn how to please a woman!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-07-2011, 06:29 AM   #3
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User

There's an old saying: It's not the size of the wand, it's the magic it performs! Keep that in mind and follow theprevious poster's suggestion. Learn what women want and how to do it...that's what is important.

Old 07-08-2011, 01:07 PM   #4
(male)

thisguy86 HB Userthisguy86 HB User

I totally agree with both posts. "Growers" and "Showers" is a real thing. I would say the race thing is on the fence, I think in all races there is exceptions to the stereotypes about size. Also, length isn't the thing women get more pleasure from it is width (girth). As we men get older and we maintain more erections in life our penis size will also increase because of the erections stretching our skin. It works in the same way people that stretch their ears to put big plugs in them (same principle). Anyway man I hope this helps. Stay confident!!

Closed Thread