It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2011, 09:11 AM   #1
(female)

snowquietgirl HB User
hypersensitive clitoris--was paralyzed

So, I had transverse myelitis forever ago. It paralyzed me, to put it lightly. but now I'm up and walking around on a pair of crutches, and if it wasn't for a limp and slight nerve damage below the waist, I'd be perfectly normal.
But, I tried touching myself and I jumped whenever I touched my clitoris. And if I continued to touch it, I'd get the same reaction. It doesn't hurt, and it feels really good, actually, but I just can't stop myself from flinching, so I'd imagine since I'm a virgin, it might be a trouble when I do have sex. Different positions don't do me any good or anything, so I just don't know what to do--if there is anything that can be done.
I also jump if I get pinched on my foot or anything. Also if my knees are tapped, I have really strong relfex It's kind of an involuntary flinch I have going on all across my body if something sensitives touched, or if I'm hurt. Is there anything I can take to make it stop, or is there nothing? Please help?

Old 07-18-2011, 10:59 AM   #2
(female)

bet2011 HB User
Re: hypersensitive clitoris--was paralyzed

I know a girl who has the same problem and as she ages she is concerned about loosing her virginity. After a lot of reading and studing the thing that has helped her the most is learning how to masturbate by taking lots of time to let the body really relax and rubbing the body all over. Touch yourself slowly and feel every inch of your body.By the time you are touching your inner thighs you will probably know that your clitoris is wanting to respond. Make sure you are well lubricated as you approach the clitoris! I can almost guarantee the slow thoughtful approach will go a long way to helping with the hypersensitivity all over. write back if you need more info...I had transverse myelitis as well so maybe I can help more

The following user gives a hug of support to bet2011:
snowquietgirl (07-18-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
clitoris, hypersensitive, nerve damage, no pain, paralyzed