It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2011, 06:17 PM   #1
(male)

Subhro HB User
Worried about my penis size and health !! some advice?

Hi everyone,
i was just a little worried about my penis size.

i am 16 years old. My voice hasnt cracked i have less facial hair but other than that i have pubic and armpit hair.

When erect, my penis is [deleted].

But, it is much smaller then my peers when flaccid. Also i have small ejaculation amounts.

Is this something i should worry about? What is average size?

will my penis grow more? and is it normal for my age?
please give me some advice

Last edited by Mod-S4; 07-24-2011 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Please do not post your size for survey. Thanks.

Old 07-24-2011, 08:42 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Fles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB User
Re: Worried about my penis size and health !! some advice?

As you indicate from your description of voice and facial hair, you haven't finished developing yet, so you can expect your penis to become bigger during the next few years. Try not to worry about comparing yourself with your peers; everyone develops at their own pace. The average adult male produces about a teaspoon of semen, depending on the frequency of ejaculation.

From time to time, it's normal for most guys to be concerned about the size of their penis. When you find a loving partner and start having sex, you'll be surprised how unimportant your size is. There are more interesting and exciting things to think about. Be happy with who you are -- enjoy yourself.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-24-2011, 09:45 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User
Re: Worried about my penis size and health !! some advice?

Hey subhro,

I have to agree with Fles my friend, as a mom of two son's who have gone through your stage of development, you are right on target. Many men continue to grow into their manhood body until 25 years old!

In the big picture, it is almost better to be a later bloomer that the early bloomers. That becomes very clear when you go to your 10 year high school reunion and the early bloomers have already begun to bald, while the later bloomers are looking young and great! That goes for both boys and girls by the way.

There is no need to do any comparing with your classmates, unless it in is your grades, which is something that does matter right now.

When you find the right woman, and it is your time to be in love, none of these things will matter. Nothing to worry about, and your job is to enjoy your youth and grow into a good person, no matter any shape or size.

Take care!

Closed Thread