It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2011, 06:08 PM   #1
(male)

DoublleRainbow HB User
Is this normal?

Ok , i'm just wondering if this is normal for someone my age (young teen).
Whenever I masterbate I can't fully pull the skin down over the head of my penis because when I do this it starts to hurt , I can pull it down when my penis is soft but I cannot when it is erect and the head is a kind of purple colour is this normal?
And when I ejaculate it doesn't 'shoot out' like it does in movies and it isn't a white-ish colour . It just kinda covers the head of my penis and it is clear liquid with white wax like 'chunks' in it . I know this may just be because I haven't full 'matured' yet but I am kinda worried about it .
And once when I had been swimming with my friend we were getting changed and his towel fell down and I saw his penis and it was about twice as big as mine and he had alot more pubic hair , Is this just because he hit puberty before me?

I masterbate 2 - 3 times a week , And I started growing pubic hair when I had just turned 13 .

Last edited by Mod-S4; 07-27-2011 at 07:12 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-28-2011, 07:24 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Fles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB User
Re: Is this normal?

Mate, everything you describe is perfectly normal.

Your foreskin is a bit tight. With masturbation, it should become looser. Go to the Men's Health Message Board and find the sticky near the top of the page with the subject Stretching To Fix Tight Foreskin (Phimosis). Stretching your foreskin with those instructions will allow you to pull it right back when you are erect. If you have any problems with this, ask more questions. And the purple head is ok -- light blue, blue, purple -- guys vary and different colours are normal.

It's ok if you just dribble when you ejaculate. It could depend on how frequently you masturbate.

You're right: the guy who has more pubic hair and a bigger penis than you is just more developed. He might have been slightly erect. Wait a while: you will be pleased with your own equipment eventually.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread